Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 75 Biesemeyer

nelsonf
    Hey guys just wondering your thoughts on this boat. I just got rid of my Jetboat for this and so far i love it. The lines of this boat are perfect for my taste and from what i have read here this is a pretty good make. I am hoping to make a pretty stout lake hot rod hopfully in the 90's it is set up for a ford that is what i plan to put back in it just looking for your thoughts and what you think about my new toy thanks.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/47IM000224-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/47IM000222-med.jpg[/img]

Sangster
    Welcome to the darkside...Nice lookin' boat..If you need any info on putting it together, the V-drive board is the right place...Congrats again..

Itsahobby
    Very Cool, ready for some FUN?
    Hobby

BigBoyToys
    Got rid of a Jet for a Biesemeyer V-Drive?..........GREAT MOVE!!!
    As Sangster put it, welcome to the Darkside wink But a Biesemeyer with a Ford? That just ain't right Make sure you install the engine in that facing the right way eek!

GofastRacer
    Welcome, very cool indeed good choice, just make sure the motor is in the right way!!..

Very cool old style B Boat.....
    Thanks for helping out the Circle/Drag Boat ration up here in Nor Cal.
    Since you said it was set up for a FORD, I assume that the flexplate/flywheel is on the FRONT side. (non-traditional circle style)
    If not, PM me or email me!!

BILLY.B
    WOW, do I detect a changing of the guard up in the north?? eek! . I knew there were alot of smart people up there Great purchase and you'll have alot of fun with it i'm sure.

Jake W
    Nelson I was wondering when you were going to post up about the Bezer on hear.Good luck with it.Just be ready for no reverse and a leaky prop shaft seal.This is not a slam because I really do like V Drives they are a real pice of HISTORY.And I mean that.
    Jake

Sherpa
    was that boat recently on ebay-?
    --sherpa

Sangster
    BILLY.B:
    WOW, do I detect a changing of the guard up in the north?? eek! . I knew there were alot of smart people up there Great purchase and you'll have alot of fun with it i'm sure. Hey Billy B....When he gets tired of running it in circles and figures out how to make it run straight the fun will begin....
    BTW..It must be nice being able to take weeks off from work at a time... ..I'm gonna be out of town tomorrow A.M. If I get back in time I'll call you....Want to buy a Bad Ass Hondo??? smile_sp

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast