Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Berryessa??

707dog
    Im A First Time Memeber To Your Guys Web Site But A Long Time Browser...i Got A ??? Hoping The Go-fsat Heads On Hear Could Answer! A Few Years Ago I Went Up To Berryessa To Go Fishing @ Putah Creek Resort And Holy Shit Where Did All These Bad Ass Boats Come From...it Was Around This Time Of The Year, Im Assuming It Was Hot Boat Relation Of Some Sort But Me And Pops Put Up The Poles And Watch These Guys Rip The Water All Day..i Also Got Invited Up To Camp Far West To A Simular Event Can Anyone Point Me Back To These Events..dates ,whens And Wheres They Where A Blast...thanx

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Berryesa this weekend friday-sunday, what kind of boat do you have? mine is goslow boat in avatar. BIG JOE

deltarat
    CFW
    New Years Day is great
    Fathers Day is Great
    Delta is always great just look for threads here reguarding the Delta

707dog
    well resently i sold my 86 22' vilian w/454 and whipple breather on it and swear it was the same color scheme as yours in the photo, but with a new addition to the family i picked up a 05' 24' sea ray sundeck which im in the thinkings of a supercharger also!!! its goes pretty good for a family mover..but enough is never enough..lol

707dog
    i always hear about the delta but i havnt a clue wher to begin my journeys..my buddy rides with frisco'a finest so im always asking but i usually here last minute...

Robbie Racer
    Im A First Time Memeber To Your Guys Web Site But A Long Time Browser...i Got A ??? Hoping The Go-fsat Heads On Hear Could Answer! A Few Years Ago I Went Up To Berryessa To Go Fishing @ Putah Creek Resort And Holy Shit Where Did All These Bad Ass Boats Come From...it Was Around This Time Of The Year, Im Assuming It Was Hot Boat Relation Of Some Sort But Me And Pops Put Up The Poles And Watch These Guys Rip The Water All Day..i Also Got Invited Up To Camp Far West To A Simular Event Can Anyone Point Me Back To These Events..dates ,whens And Wheres They Where A Blast...thanx
    The V-drive guys (different forum here on Hot Boat) usually get together up at Putah Creek a couple of times a year (and at CFW on New Years Day and Fathers Day). They tear up the water (usually early in the morning and just before sundown) before and after all the roll bar boats rough the water up. I used to be on their mailing list but I changed my email a couple of years ago and now don't get the notices any more.

abraman1326
    They had a V drive thing a couple weeks ago, and are looking to have another the weekend after we are up there. Hope you can make it up and play w/ us...
    BRA

707dog
    I Will Acually Be Up @ Berryessa Marine Camping This Weekend Ill Be There From Friday Morning Till Sunday. I Think It Was The V-drive Thing That I Was @ Before ! Whats Some Of The Things You Guys Do While Your Up There??

DCBob
    I Will Acually Be Up @ Berryessa Marine Camping This Weekend Ill Be There From Friday Morning Till Sunday. I Think It Was The V-drive Thing That I Was @ Before ! Whats Some Of The Things You Guys Do While Your Up There??
    We haven't even been properly introduced :220v:

707dog
    Hey There Dcbob Im Anthony!! New Kid To The ***boat Web Site..but No Day Dreamer Here I Love The Water And I Love Boating!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast