Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: berryessa ?

flatrookie
    I hear a lot of people chating about berryessa so my ? is can you run dry open exhaust (zoomie) headers ? and where is the spot with all of the ladies ?

diggler
    I know I've been not allowed to launch from Spanish Flats as I had open OT headers without mufflers. However, you can always launch from the public ramp on the south end without a problem. (I now have mufflers on the boat).

Robbie Racer
    I hear a lot of people chating about berryessa so my ? is can you run dry open exhaust (zoomie) headers ? and where is the spot with all of the ladies ?
    Run at your own risk. I have been told by LE at Berryessa to put my mufflers on or get a ticket. Others without mufflers have been ticketed while others have gotten away without running mufflers. Good luck!!

abraman1326
    I haven't heard of any tickets, but I have heard about getting warnings. AS long as you aren't getting overly anxious on the water, I'm pretty sure they'll leave you alone. Diggler and I cruised by 2 LE's in a no wake zone in May a couple years ago, and they didn't say a word to us. To be completely honest, last time I had talked to my Napa Sheriff friend, they didn't have the decible meters to do exhaust readings yet, so you may be able to fight it if you did get a ticket. But as already suggested, boat at your own risk.
    As far as the ladies, the bridge is always a good place, and from what I've heard it still isn't blocked off. I almost guarantee that it will be by next Memorial Day, but for the remainder of this year, it should be ok. The weather will determine how many are out there...
    BRA

flatrookie
    thanx for all the info guys so where is the best spot to launch? I would like to try to go out while the weather is still some what good so it would be my first time on the lake

acatitude
    Run at your own risk. I have been told by LE at Berryessa to put my mufflers on or get a ticket. Others without mufflers have been ticketed while others have gotten away without running mufflers. Good luck!!
    now you know why I always keep your boat between me and the LE

LilFlattie
    The weekend of the 14th, there will be a flat and a hydro tearing up Puttah Creek. come on up and have some fun.

707dog
    The weekend of the 14th, there will be a flat and a hydro tearing up Puttah Creek. come on up and have some fun.
    is this the end of the year chin dig @ putah creek??

flatrookie
    hey thanx for the invite I have to work sat but may come down sat night but will be their sun so where are you going to launch from ?

LilFlattie
    is this the end of the year chin dig @ putah creek??
    Yes it is. Can't seem to get any other V-Drives interested. So just two of us slow boats will be there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast