Thread: Fleetwood Scorpion S1?

Outnumbered
    I'm kicking around a pop-up toy hauler. This fleetwood looks nice and beefy and can accomodate a roof A/C. The main reason is that I have an HOA and would like to keep the toys at home not in a storage lot where I can't keep an eye on them or use them easily. Also, I could park it in the garage with the quads/bikes on it if necessary. Anybody have one of these? They retail about $19k but I can get a new one for $15,995 + fees. Its 28' feet long.
    http://www.fleetwoodcampingtrailers....ies.aspx?id=6#

Outnumbered
    Here is one with the add-a-room option (left rear).
    http://www.pecocamping.com/images/Scorpion_5.jpg

Big Kahunaa
    thoes are nice they built a 26 foot one on xtreme4x4 so it could hold a full size rig that thing was way nice

Outnumbered
    thoes are nice they built a 26 foot one on xtreme4x4 so it could hold a full size rig that thing was way nice
    Ya, I saw part of that show. Dealer tells me that this can hold two Rhinos sideways but it will be over-width 110+ inches, so run at your own risk. I don't have a Rhino but the wife wants one so who knows what we will end up with. The rear deck is 8x12 and the front deck is 8x3-1/2 feet. Three quads and a few bikes easily. Two carts and a few bikes easily. Etc.

Big Kahunaa
    i have toyota 4x4 that i use for the trails but i need a trailer i can put my show truck on or in and i don't want two trailers around but these are a very cool idea

Outnumbered
    i have toyota 4x4 that i use for the trails but i need a trailer i can put my show truck on or in and i don't want two trailers around but these are a very cool idea
    I like them too. This is the largest deck that I could find without going custom. There are a couple more mfgs out there but most are 8x8 decks max. If they moved the camper up on this it would fit a rail or jeep but I think the tongue would be too heavy when its empty so they wont do it. The Extreme 4x4 project was a goose neck trailer with a Scorpion camper pod and the camper was mounted all the way at the front.
    I was mainly concerned about re-sale. Seems tent trailers take a big hit on the used market.

Outnumbered
    Anyone?