Thread: Profile Cats?

3:30dirty
    Any one have any info on the quality of a 28 Profile cat.....dont know much about them, help a brother out? Found one thats seems to be pretty cheap but honestly dont know anything about them? Thanks, Jason

andy01
    Buy a 30' Spectre or a 28' Skater.

Cattitude1
    Any one have any info on the quality of a 28 Profile cat.....dont know much about them, help a brother out? Found one thats seems to be pretty cheap but honestly dont know anything about them? Thanks, Jason
    decent price point boat, maybe like the AO- I've seen them in person, but not scrutinized- trusted friends who have say the fit and finish are lacking, you get what you pay for. most are either vanilla, vinyl or paint- no gel work. singles only, crawl space for a cabin.

3:30dirty
    Buy a 30' Spectre or a 28' Skater.
    If I were ballers like all you fools I would jump on that 30' Spectre....weee bit out of the price range for me.

Jordy
    If I were ballers like all you fools I would jump on that 30' Spectre....weee bit out of the price range for me.
    C'mon now, you know you want the Spectre. Just tell Lori to get another job and you're golden Mr. Baller Boy.

Keith E. Sayre
    I sold one once, it seemed like a solid boat but no room under the bow,
    seemed stout but a bit rough on fit and finish compared to west coast
    stuff. there's a guy that owns one down by my house. He 's down by
    the lake off North Palo Verde on the south side by Gary Kincaids old house.
    If you want to speak with him, let me know and I'll get you a phone number.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400

Tom Slick
    Well, there built back in Iowa and I believe the company is involved in some sort of legal scandel. I've also heard that they are pretty heavy and need some HP to hit any kind of reasonable speeds. Like what was said here earlier, they aren't as nice as some of the stuff produced out here, but they are more reasonably priced. Personally I would look for something else. If you're looking for a 28ish foot I/O, I would look into an Eliminator Daytona, Force, Magic, DCB, etc. Good luck

Jordy
    they aren't as nice as some of the stuff produced out here, but they are more reasonably priced.
    Translated: You get what you pay for.