Thread: Need BBC Valve Covers

shockwaveharry
    Looking for tall aluminum v/c's that will clear the exhaust. Call Harry at 714-693-8101 or e-mail auto1@cyberonic.com

StressTest
    check your mail
    -Wally

shockwaveharry
    No mail...

Maverick
    I have a stock set of 502 merc valve covers. If they will do, tell me what they are worth.
    Maverick
    Originally posted by shockwaveharry:
    Looking for tall aluminum v/c's that will clear the exhaust. Call Harry at 714-693-8101 or e-mail auto1@cyberonic.com

DogHouse
    Harry, I'm running some old 2 piece B&M covers that are tall enough to clear a stud girdle on Dart 360s and are beveled on one side to clear cast manifolds. Added bonus is the top comes off for valve adjustment without touching the exhaust. I think CP Performance has picked up the molds and is selling these now as Hardin pieces. They're not cheap but they're the best thing I've found for marine applications.
    -Brian

StressTest
    Originally posted by shockwaveharry:
    No mail...
    I resent it to you....with pics...maybe the first was too big a file so it will come in 3 emails now! Hope its what youre looking for. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    -Wally

shockwaveharry
    Thanks, but I'm looking for somthing like this http://www.***boat.org/teague/36.gif without logo.

Racing Ray
    [This message has been edited by Racing Ray (edited March 12, 2002).]

machinehead
    Teague sells those without logo for same price but as Ray says there are probably cheaper sources for same thing.I recently bought the plain Teagues for a friend of mine I believe they were $188 plus $31 for breathers and I can't remember how much the hardware kits were.