Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a hydraulic pump for a Place Diverter

Anybody got one lying around? I need the cylinder dealio too.

Cs I need the "Place diverter" I don't need the hydrolics portion, are you interested in splitting up a system? I think I can get the whole deal cheaper than buying them seperate.
    Sleek

cyclone
    at one point my boat picked up the nicname starwars because of all the electronics onboard...but i think i'll pass that one onto you chris! you even got room for that pump?

No, not interested in that sorry Sleek.

cyclone
    think farm equipment. you can buy the hydraulic pump/reservoir/valves all in on unit from grainger, chris.

Mike,I didnt think it was bad till I got the nitrous, now theres alot of chit in there, but its all bundled togethor nicely. This will go on the other side and there is nothing over there as of now. Bummed about the weight, but if everything works as planned it will be a good trade off.The boat is probably alot different since you last saw it, moved alot around and cleaned everything up.Im really stoked on it so far, you gotta check it out next time your in the area.
    Im already doing all this stuff tottally differnt than the normal set up, im just gonna run the Place hyd. unit.
    Do you know anyone running the grainger set up?

cyclone
    Back when i used to play with hydraulics i had a friend that used a setup to actuate the forward tilt hood on his truck that looked quite similar to the Aggressor hydraulic pump. he bought it from grainger. if you search the net or grainger's catalog you'll find what you need. if i have time tomorrow i'll take a look for ya.

cyclone
    http://www.parker.com/frameless/defa...hID=&PSID=3773
    click on the "online catalog" link for the 108 series pump and you'll find at the beginning of the first page a photo of the pump i'm talking about. It's labled "12-volt dc series" motor. you'll notice the SAE sticker on the motor even says "marine" on it. 5 bucks says this is the same hydraulic pump place diverter sells.

Thats different than Place's pump, looks like its the same one Aggsr sells though.
    Thanks for the link,Ill look into it.

cyclone
    i've heard that the aggrressor uniit is faster than the place (more psi maybe?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast