Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: delta map??

707dog
    iv tryed the bait store and local boat store and nada..nobody has any! is there some where online or another kinda store i can get a good detailed map of the california delta??

Here you go, Frankos Delta Map (http://frankosmaps.com/California_Delta.htm)

707dog
    Gentelman Thanx!! I Just Ordered Me A Map..have A Good One!!

Rocket-J
    Nearly all the Marinas on the Delta carry them. Get the rolled up plastic one. I have wore out a couple of the paper ones. Al

acatitude
    hey AL glad to see your going to berryessa this weekend. look forward to seeing you guys
    and ditto on the plastic covered maps.... the fold out ones are good for about 2 unfolds
    i got mine at tower park a few years ago and still like new..... maybe thats cuzz I dont use it, I just get lost, lol

billet racing 1
    I buy the paper one, it gets wet and ruined. Pay twice the price and get the plastic covered, and lose it. I always seem to refing it doing the winter garage clean up. Put it somewhere, and can't find it in the spring,
    Jerry

acatitude
    I buy the paper one, it gets wet and ruined. Pay twice the price and get the plastic covered, and lose it. I always seem to refing it doing the winter garage clean up. Put it somewhere, and can't find it in the spring,
    Jerry
    leave it in the boat :rollside:

deltaAce
    I was told they don't print the Hal Shell map anymore, you know the nice green one thats been around forever. He was known as the, "Delta Doddler".He wrote the book on, "House Boating on the Delta".

bubbletop409
    I picked up a plastic coated map of great detail of the delta at RiteAid drug store not long ago. Recent printing with many GPS reference points located throughout the area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast