Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well jay hooked it up real phat!!!

rivergoer
    i just got home with my brand new truck....06 2500 crew cab 4x4..fully loaded leather interior bose sound quad cab. allison 6 speed tranny with a 496. this truck is awsome...great price easy and quick we were in and out of there no problem at all. great service no hasle..if you need a truck go to him...

MudPumper
    Congrats, just wondering why you chose the gas instead of the diesel???

rivergoer
    for 6,500 less i got more goodies and still a bitchen tranny and engine...as well as the gas engine will actually save me money in the long run...

MudPumper
    for 6,500 less i got more goodies and still a bitchen tranny and engine...as well as the gas engine will actually save me money in the long run...
    How will the gas save you money in the long run???? Not bashing your choice of engines or anything. I'm just wondering. :rollside:

MBlaster
    How will the gas save you money in the long run???? Not bashing your choice of engines or anything. I'm just wondering. :rollside:
    496/allison is a helluva nice combo. Can't be beat for the dollars spent.

upsman105
    Well for starters, diesel is .50 more a gallon here.

4DAY4PLAY
    To start its $6000 more.....
    Diesel oil change = $60
    Gas oild change= $30
    Gas per gal (costco) $2.35
    Diesel per gallon $2.65
    Do the math...You guys need to hang on to your diesels for 7-10 years to make the $$$ up on the 5 mpg more you get. Plus, lets faace it weve seen alot more problems with diesel on the boards, i.e. Fuel injectors, Trannys (fords) etc.. The 496 will tow almost 11,000 lbs which means almost ANY boat, oh i forgot, it wont tow it up the cajon at 90 mph.
    Dont be a hater cause you hopped on the bandwagon before the cost of diesel fuel went up....

Old Man Havasu
    [QUOTE=4DAY4PLAY]To start its $6000 more.....
    boat, oh i forgot, it wont tow it up the cajon at 90 mph.
    I'll be watching my mirrors this afternoon for the big 8+ lifted truck with the 5' tall guy that can barely see over the wheel coming up behind me on the pass like I'm a friggin' moving chicane, when I'm going 75!
    I remember last year in a snow storm on Cajon having a group blow by me with constantly changing visibility. No concerns about anyone else's safety I guess.....
    No offense meant or intended to the size challenged by the way. :smile:

cc322
    To start its $6000 more.....
    Diesel oil change = $60
    Gas oild change= $30
    Gas per gal (costco) $2.35
    Diesel per gallon $2.65
    Do the math...You guys need to hang on to your diesels for 7-10 years to make the $$$ up on the 5 mpg more you get. Plus, lets faace it weve seen alot more problems with diesel on the boards, i.e. Fuel injectors, Trannys (fords) etc.. The 496 will tow almost 11,000 lbs which means almost ANY boat, oh i forgot, it wont tow it up the cajon at 90 mph.
    Dont be a hater cause you hopped on the bandwagon before the cost of diesel fuel went up....
    :argue: I would agree here BTW love my V10 does everything I ask it to, and never had a problem. Congrats on the new truck.

rivergoer
    thanks everyone i love the thing i even got up at 430 this morning to go play with it..the truck is awsome and thanks again to jay for the great pricing and service!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast