Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: my SWTD

Nucking futs
    OK, so the summer is over and now its time to get on my SWTD thats been waiting for some work for about 2 years now. Here is what the floor looks like now,and in about a week it will have new stringers (about 60 holes in the old ones) nice new gelcoat (black) and some flocoat to finish it off. I hope to have it rigged and ready to go by april.
    I ripped out the stringers yesterday and the new ones will be in place around tuesday if I can find the time to do it.
    Wish me luck....lol
    http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...101AZs2zdw5Zsd

CARLSON-JET
    Good luck Futz. I did a few small things to mine over the summer but never really jumped in. I'm in the proccess of building a dolly to get it into the garage this winter for the flowcoat. I would like to see pics of the intake being reset. I can't tell from the pics but so you have the short pod? Keep us posted. Maybe a few posts on the SW site might pick it up around that place some :-) Good luck R.B.

WOW Futs...thats a "whole" lot of wood peckers! LOL ...where did all the holes come from?
    fastrat

Nucking futs
    The boat started its life as a center steer blown fuel jet, then it went to a lake boat. Must have been rigged about three times over. I was going to dowl and glass, but That would look like shit. I have about 120 hrs. in the prep before the gell and its still not done to my liking. one more coat should do the trick.
    CJ, it has the 2" pod. Intake will go in after the floor is done. It could see water by december if I pull the engine out of the cruiser. we will see. I just want to get back into my little boat.The cruiser is great, but I miss the little boat.

Futs, can you post a couple other pics?Maybe one of the deck & a side shot?

mouzer
    This is the one your building for MOUZER right! and when shall we excpect copletion1 :argue:

Nucking futs
    This is the one your building for MOUZER right! and when shall we excpect copletion1 :argue:
    Sure Mouzer, then I can buy it backfor half of what you bought it for. Im down with that. It wont even hit the water so i know you won't screw it up.

blown428fe
    Nucking Futs- What hull is that? Shes MINT.

blown428fe
    Forget it I got it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast