Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate anyone?

Forkin' Crazy
    If Blank-o is not bad enough... we have this dumb ass....
    racist (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,181918,00.html)

Kachina26
    I dunno, I think Monday just brought out the stupid in some folks click (http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/...gion-apnewyork)

Old Texan
    I dunno, I think Monday just brought out the stupid in some folks click (http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/...gion-apnewyork)
    I hate it when the Hildabeast starts getting loud, makes her more obnoxious than usual, and that's hard to do. :yuk:
    Anyone ever notice how they try not to show Hildabeast's fat legs? Her fat calves look like some obese pulling guard.

Kachina26
    Holy crap! I just caught Nagin's speech with a little more than just the words "chocolate city". Could you imagine a white guy making comments like that in this day and age? (I know, those same things were said not more than 50 years ago without a second glance). What a trip.

Old Texan
    One of "School Bus" Ray's reasons for the chocolate comments was he wanted the black populace to feel "wanted". He felt the ordeal had alienated them to feeling part of NO. AND he was afraid they woulnd't come back. Just the riffraff would filter home after wearing out their welcome elsewhere. Taxpayers go, welfare loafers stay. He also didn't think about the effect on his solid citizens who are there and rebuilding. If you haven't noticed, Ray struggles with the basic thought process.
    What the dumba$$ hasn't figured out is how to get the city put back together. He and Blanco continue to push blame onto the Federal government and want fed tax dollars to finace the rebuild.
    When Ray came to Atlanta on his tour of refugee centers, he was met with questions about what was being done and couldn't provide answers. I feel for the real working people that can't get answers on their property or at least a timeline/plan. They are the ones that have used savings and found jobs to support themselves and are trying to make things work.
    All the publicity about the NO poor being abused by FEMA gets Ray off track and he forgets what his job is about. But then the dumba$$ probably never knew what his job was about from the get go. He was elected by the idiot portion of the electorate and was not qualified to be mayor of a big city.
    Nagin and Blanco should serve as examples of what you get when you blindly vote for a party. Neither had the sense to do the job before Katrina, both screwed up in time of crisis, and now both whine and point fingers. Typical liberal poster children.

Forkin' Crazy
    People show there true colors sooner or later.

Forkin' Crazy
    I hate it when the Hildabeast starts getting loud, makes her more obnoxious than usual, and that's hard to do. :yuk:
    Anyone ever notice how they try not to show Hildabeast's fat legs? Her fat calves look like some obese pulling guard.
    I hear that behind closed doors, that she is always like that...... to staff, etc.... uses the "F" word a lot also.

godfather
    thats cool shit huh what about the white chocolate thats where the most of the tax payers money comes from. only in new orleans :notam: :notam: :messedup: :messedup: :hammer2:

angry dad
    I know it's old..

Steve 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast