Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nor Cal Peeps

valkyrie voodoo
    Maybe we could find someone with a tug or barge who we could all tie to???
    Maybe we could tie off to the bridge by Tiki Lagoon and watch the water go by... that is if we float!

Dimarco21
    Hey D21, you know if you want $$$ You need to talk to PB, she'd like to see your groundhog outdoors sometime. :220v:
    Does that mean I can use my special pourpose thang????
    Where's P.B.?????? Gettin' her monkey on?????

454h20
    Whats happening fellas...
    Its good to read some local threads...I think I seen a couple of you guys out there last year...
    Are you guys still going out for runs? Ive been trying to go out but cant find anyone, they say its cold... :cry:
    Im always up for Detla runs ... shoot me a line if its cool to get out with you guys next run...

You too... My computer locked up also. Oh well, I guess I will have to go outside and work on that big black hunk of shiz out drive, again.
    Hey V.V. at least I'v been in water 3 times this winter, what about you? Being towed does count.
    Its all those barnyard pron sites. You guys should have learned by now. Just order the movie.

DCBob
    Its good to read some local threads...I think I seen a couple of you guys out there last year...
    Are you guys still going out for runs? Ive been trying to go out but cant find anyone, they say its cold... :cry:
    Im always up for Detla runs ... shoot me a line if its cool to get out with you guys next run...
    Just watch the boards for the next trip. Everyone is pretty cool about welcoming new peeps..............and yeah, it is cold out there

78Anthonyjet
    If you bring the beer, you can go. :rollside:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Are you buying for REDNECK CREW ? If so your are always welcome Like i say time flies when you are having rum

Dimarco21
    Are you buying for REDNECK CREW ? If so your are always welcome Like i say time flies when you are having rum
    454h20 be carefull runnin' with da REDNECK CREW. They a highly trained profesionals. :crossx: :crossx:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    DIMARCO21 you are no slouch your self. Where have you been? Missed drinking with ya last couple of delta runs. Are you going to bay boat show?

454h20
    Have beer and boat will travel!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast