Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nor Cal Peeps

T-Bag'n
    Sounds good either yourself or I can just post it when were ready.. Do you know what restraunts are open in the way pre season????

acatitude
    Ive got a little testing to do on my new drive also. If you guys are a couple weekends away I might be interested in going so theres someone there to tow me in :crossx: . be at boat show in LA next weekend, so some time after that would be kool

DCBob
    Sounds good either yourself or I can just post it when were ready.. Do you know what restraunts are open in the way pre season????
    T-baggin, I know Tower Park & Garlic Bros is open don't know what else. We'll see who comes out of the woodwork besides us & Blowncarrera and see if we can put together a Junk test fest
    Ive got a little testing to do on my new drive also. If you guys are a couple weekends away I might be interested in going so theres someone there to tow me in :crossx: . be at boat show in LA next weekend, so some time after that would be kool
    If after Feb 18 I'm all in :rollside:

hulshot
    Dont count me out on the JUNK FEST run, YOu never know I may have a 12 foot aluminum with a 15 rude on it to tear up some water with ya. I will for sure make the beer stops.
    Lets plan a delta date in a couple of weeks?????????

78Anthonyjet
    Hey Don, I might be able to get you a good price on a slighty used, slightly leaky 21 ft orange jet boat.

Obsessive Compulsive
    I'm in. I just bought two extra long paddles just so I can at least keep up with hulshot 15 rude. :yuk:

hulshot
    that not going to be fair OC you have a tunnel so I wil have to paddle twice as fast.

acatitude
    well hulshot we will put all the beer in OC's ride that will even it out

acatitude
    Ill probably have a seat if anyone wants to ride along

MOBrien
    Hey, I got some new junk to test out too. Sposed to pick er up in a week or two
    good to see you today DCBob.....errrrr, what is your name nowadays anyhow? Holy crap! :sqeyes:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast