i hope this is the last time i have to deal with this freaking place. :yuk: ............were staying in havi and decide to drive down to party with a few friends and pick up my son from socal camp site on saturday night...we drive down and get to the gate and tell them we want to go in for a while and visit with a few friends that are camping there...these cheap bastards tell me to visit it will cost me $6 per person and $6 for he truck i was like wtf..are you serious i just want to visit for a hour or two and the ass says $6 perperson...i had my whole family 3 kids and the girlfriend and was trying to pick up my fourth child that rode down with socal from havi.....i tell the puck face what will it cost me to just pick up my son and leave he says i can give you a 15minute pass then the lady in the office says make sure you put the time on the slip to be sure :yuk: ..........i am so done with that shit hole...the restaurant has bad service, the prices suck :yuk: not to mention the manager is a ass......i know a lot of ***boaters like that place maybe because they are the only camp site to offer a ramp, store, and gas, internet but i must say puch black meadows landing :yuk: