Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Puck Bml

a catered life
    Nice they let you know after the long haul. Where the ef else you gonna go That's OK, remember the memories are priceless.
    yes my friend the memories are priceless especially when your bung-hole is stinging from the long rod that was just inserted looking for a additional $20

LUVNLIFE
    yes my friend the memories are priceless especially when your bung-hole is stinging from the long rod that was just inserted looking for a additional $20
    Well Williy look at it this way, you only lost twenty and ,,,,,well,,,,your virginity :rollside:

a catered life
    Well Williy look at it this way, you only lost twenty and ,,,,,well,,,,your virginity :rollside:
    the virginity i can live without but the dam 20 is a no go

LUVNLIFE
    the virginity i can live without but the dam 20 is a no go
    Well in that case, I have a twenty right here. :rollside:

a catered life
    Well in that case, I have a twenty right here. :rollside:
    thanks cale your just one hellva giver

a catered life
    this might get bumped all year

SoCal_fun
    I have never had a problem there, but I guess it's because I just go with a very relaxed attitude. I love the scenery, being able to camp right on the beach and access (if needed) to the resturaunt, store, showers, and what not.
    Also, it is always so peaceful and family friendly.
    I learned a long time ago while on my honeymoon in St. Thomas that if you want to enjoy yourself and not get upset, you really have to go with the flow and just take it easy. I know this is not for everybody, especially when you are paying a premium price, but it works for us.
    :rollside:

Rod-64
    I plugged up the toilet there once.............they gave me a plunger with a 4 foot handle. :crossx: :crossx:

a catered life
    I have never had a problem there, but I guess it's because I just go with a very relaxed attitude. I love the scenery, being able to camp right on the beach and access (if needed) to the resturaunt, store, showers, and what not.
    Also, it is always so peaceful and family friendly.
    I learned a long time ago while on my honeymoon in St. Thomas that if you want to enjoy yourself and not get upset, you really have to go with the flow and just take it easy. I know this is not for everybody, especially when you are paying a premium price, but it works for us.
    :rollside:
    so cal...you know me and i do try to be easy going and chill but on the other hand when i spend my hard earned money on something i feel it should be worthy of that price asked.......i will agree with you that the scenery is great and the store and restuarant is a plus but when you asked to pay the price of getting two camp site for the night just to visit your friends for a few hours thats just plain ridicolus(sp?) maybe your right i'm not not the go with the flow kind of guy..... peace love and hairgrease brother

raff
    Also, it is always so peaceful and family friendly. :rollside:
    After 7 years and all the $$$$ spent there and no up grades to the place I
    think we are done for now. :yuk: I can get a room in town for less and don't have to drive 30 miles if I for got some thing.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast