Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boats Of Thunder On The James

2Sangers
    Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if the SC boats would ever make it on.
    I don't post pictures very well.
    Dave A , did you get my pm?

HammerDown
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...061441-med.jpg
    What manufacture is the Green Flame boat above...I can't recall but I almost bought one, very nice. If I'm correct several years ago the manufacture showed one in Hot Boat with a cool molded wing over the rear engine.

LynnsJet
    Nice Pix.
    I like the paint and flames on your Marlin. It's nice to see a boat that is both tasteful and different.
    Hope to meet up with you at Lake Anna next June or whenever I get to Lake James.
    Are there any plans for an early Lake James in 07'?
    L J

redleader@Anna
    Hey Lyn's jet,
    I think the yellow boat with the flames is an old "Eliminator"....not exactly sure but looks a whole lot like a motorless(as in hull with pump) boat "Fakethis" had for sale last winter when I got the "Sunkisst" from him. who knows....the boat owner is out there somewhere someone tell us?? :idea:

jets4me
    redleader you are right that boat came from fake this

MOPARMARLIN
    Thanks For The Compliments, Yes It Is A 78 Eliminator Sprint 19'. I Went To Maryland In Feb. Of This Year And Got It From Fakethis. I Sorta Threw It Together For James. I Would Like To Thank Markist, And Jr Jetter For All The Work They Helped Me Do. I Should Get It Finished This Winter And Be A Lil More Prepared For Spring. I Would Also Like To Thank (sleekcraft76) And (jets4me) For The Help In Hotel Parking Lot.
    Mopar

DaveA
    Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if the SC boats would ever make it on.
    I don't post pictures very well.
    Dave A , did you get my pm?
    Well, you're doing better than I have so far. I didn't remember to bring the camera, so I had nothing to post up this year. Plus, parking way down at the end where nobody goes....
    Check your pm's back at ya!
    DaveA

Jr Jetter
    Thanks For The Compliments, Yes It Is A 78 Eliminator Sprint 19'. I Went To Maryland In Feb. Of This Year And Got It From Fakethis. I Sorta Threw It Together For James. I Would Like To Thank Markist, And Jr Jetter For All The Work They Helped Me Do. I Should Get It Finished This Winter And Be A Lil More Prepared For Spring. I Would Also Like To Thank (sleekcraft76) And (jets4me) For The Help In Hotel Parking Lot.
    Mopar
    Anything / Everytime Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could have had it done alot sooner if someone hadnt machined the shoe upside down... lol.. still get a kick out of that one...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast