Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: road tar and grease

GofastRacer
    Diesel fuel works also!..

LakesOnly
    According to Dmontzsta, that stuff that cleans bong resin works pretty good.

LO

dmontzsta
    According to Dmontzsta, that stuff that cleans bong resin works pretty good.

LO
    yeah, that works good too.
    Lakes tells me he pops the tar off with his syringe.

LakesOnly
    Yep, it's true.
    I hear Chuck Norris give the tar a razor precise roundhouse kick and knocks it off faster than you can see him spin around. And then makes the boat pay him for it.
    LO

dmontzsta
    Yep, it's true.
    I hear Chuck Norris give the tar a razor precise roundhouse kick and knocks it off faster than you can see him spin around. And then makes the boat pay him for it.
    LO
    hahaha.
    I also heard if he stares at it long enough, the tar melts right off the boat. He then scoops it on to a spoon, heats it up and injects it in to his veins.

You've got to be kidding. Tar doesn't dare go anywhere near any vehicle that Chuck Norris owns, has owned, might own, or any he has even driven. Tar is not stupid.

dmontzsta
    You've got to be kidding. Tar doesn't dare go anywhere near any vehicle that Chuck Norris owns, has owned, might own, or any he has even driven. Tar is not stupid.
    LMAO.
    Even though it stays away from him, he still knows where it is. Chuck Norris can see everything that goes on. Chuck Norris is god, afterall, his sperm cells are the size of eels.

olbiezer
    ive heard that a chuck norris tear can clean the entire boat and truck of tar and grease..........but chuck norris never cry's

dmontzsta
    ive heard that a chuck norris tear can clean the entire boat and truck of tar and grease..........but chuck norris never cry's
    Now we just need to make him cry. Of course, we would be commiting suicide then, cause there is a 100% chance of death.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12