Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Wetwillie

02HoWaRd26
    Welll we dropped off one of our rhino's yesterday at a shop in Merrieta they say the CAN put in a 1000cc street bike motor into it, we will see, but then again this same guy says his stock powered rhino climbs the hills by his shop at 60mph, we will see,

Magic34
    , but then again this same guy says his stock powered rhino climbs the hills by his shop at 60mph, we will see,
    Maybe climbs the downhills at 60 MPH

phebus
    Maybe climbs the downhills at 60 MPH
    That's nothing. Rocky has rolled his downhill faster :rollside:

02HoWaRd26
    No flippin way I have ran on the throttle down some gnarly hills and never got over 53, this guy as we found out after we left his shop is no longer doing bussiness in havasu cause he owed tons of money to alot ALOT of peeps

andy01
    this guy as we found out after we left his shop is no longer doing bussiness in havasu cause he owed tons of money to alot ALOT of peeps
    And you still left your Rhino there? Sounds like a "good guy" to do buisness with........................ :cry: I would have turned around, load my shit and hauled ass out of there!

Hey Howard,
    What is the name of the biz? (toxic)

MACH26
    If his name rhymes with Donnie. RUN VERY FAST and hold on to your wallet!!

02HoWaRd26
    Well Bob It seems to be that we have a two way tie next for the tie breaker ? The trucks at the shop were huge but the welds looked like a 3 year old did them and they had lots of mexi rattle chrome under them....

02HoWaRd26
    And you still left your Rhino there? Sounds like a "good guy" to do buisness with........................ :cry: I would have turned around, load my shit and hauled ass out of there!
    Ya it is a buddy of mine that is having it done I tried to tell him as soon as we pulled up and I saw the sign. As soon as I saw it I knew who it was but he was all about it still I tried to convince him to just keep driving but he stopped anyway, oh well we will see what turns out.

WetWillie
    Diffys to hold that power??? I am going the conservitive route and doing 63 to 70hp kit by a VERY good builder..
    We will do some one of clutch replacment parts but it should haul the mail after that!
    What does your new rhino look like??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast