Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a loan?

Blown 472

HighRoller
    Welcome to the party, Blown. Had you not dropped out of high school you would have gone on to learn that the Federal Reserve is indeed privately owned. Instead you trot out the facts like you've discovered some deep dark conspiracy. Perhaps a few classes in economics, government and finance would help cure your ignorance. (But I won't hold my breath)

Blown 472
    Welcome to the party, Blown. Had you not dropped out of high school you would have gone on to learn that the Federal Reserve is indeed privately owned. Instead you trot out the facts like you've discovered some deep dark conspiracy. Perhaps a few classes in economics, government and finance would help cure your ignorance. (But I won't hold my breath)
    duh what?

SmokinLowriderSS
    duh what?
    Smartest thing blown's posted all night, It's all downhill from here.

Blown 472
    Smartest thing blown's posted all night, It's all downhill from here.
    Where is your gurl friend stevo??

SmokinLowriderSS
    See??? Sliding fast downhill.

Old Texan
    I spotted her out by the lake giving Peter Pan "head". Damn liberal fairies, where are they when you need that escape from reality....And there you sit Blown, elbows on the window sill waiting for Pete to take you away from all this f'd up world, stuck here in the land of reality.
    Blown do you ever wake up in a cold sweat after dreaming you're stuck in a boat with Robin Williams?

Blown 472
    I spotted her out by the lake giving Peter Pan "head". Damn liberal fairies, where are they when you need that escape from reality....And there you sit Blown, elbows on the window sill waiting for Pete to take you away from all this f'd up world, stuck here in the land of reality.
    Blown do you ever wake up in a cold sweat after dreaming you're stuck in a boat with Robin Williams?
    Dude, you should really lay off the crack pipe.

Blown 472
    Mr. economic wiz, could you please tell me what return we got on our tax dollar investments of billions of dollars to israel??

Old Texan
    Dude, you should really lay off the crack pipe.
    Why's that Blown? Is it any different than sitting at the window wishing the world would change.
    My whole analogy campaign is based on how can you believe any of the cut and paste drivel pointing out all these "conspiracies" going on around us. How you must feel threatened and await some Pan like savior to come and whisk you away from the madness.
    No matter what logic is laid down or proof given to the contrary, you never back down on any of these "conspiracies". Take the USS Liberty for example, only you and some old retired sailor with a grudge still claim evil Israel fired intentionally on the ship.
    You bash Republicans in office but have no viable alternative. Thus you must be sitting by the window wishing. If you have any real answers to life's puzzles we'd sure like to hear them, but quoting the likes of Craig Paul Roberts is not reality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast