Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 26 cat by shockwave

Boataholic
    do any of you guys have any info on this boat?

andy01
    I love Power Boat...............
    "[Entry-Level Roundup] Debut Party Shockwave Custom Boats rolls out its first catamaran"

dicudmore
    I love Power Boat...............
    "[Entry-Level Roundup] Debut Party Shockwave Custom Boats rolls out its first catamaran"
    :idea: boat mags are always fun to quote...
    http://www.spectrepowerboats.com/images/30D.gif
    http://www.spectrepowerboats.com/images/30Quote.gif

roln 20s
    I personally really like the Shockwave Cat. To this day, I think its one of the best values out there for this size range. The bottom is proven-- its the talon bottom. Great bottom with a solid feel and good performance. I don't think you can go wrong with a Shockwave, especially their cat
    Roln 20s

Kilrtoy
    I personally really like the Shockwave Cat. To this day, I think its one of the best values out there for this size range. The bottom is proven-- its the talon bottom. Great bottom with a solid feel and good performance. I don't think you can go wrong with a Shockwave, especially their cat
    Roln 20s
    I think if you bring the X dimension up It might be a sheep in wolves clothing..
    Until then it is a water pusher

andy01
    I don't care if it has the bottom of a Skater..... at the end of the day it is a Shockwave.

DCBDaytona
    I don't care if it has the bottom of a Skater..... at the end of the day it is a Shockwave.
    Geez...I'm not the only one around here speaking the truth. Amen brother, atleast somebody has their head on straight.

andy01
    Geez...I'm not the only one around here speaking the truth. Amen brother, atleast somebody has their head on straight.
    When are you going to be in Havasu? I want to go for a ride in your boat.....

DILLIGAF
    Andy....Do you have something against SW's? Just wondering as it seems you take shots at them. I should have given you a ride in mine out in Parker but of course I did not drop it. This is my second one and I have been happy with both. Getting ready to start some ocean runs soon and am looking forward to that. I have had it in the ocean but not to Catalina yet.
    I do understand that a SW is NOT a Skater by any stretch of the immagination.
    BOATHOLIC--If I was a cat guy I would have bought one of the SW cats. They look very nice and I am sure they hold up just like all of the SW line. I don't know anything about speed numbers, etc but if Kilrtoy is right you could discuss that with Bob before having them make you one. It is worth it to have them price one for you while you are looking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast