Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corona House for Lease

Ivan Dan
    Gorgeous ranch style single story home featuring almost 2000 sq/ft of living space on a HUGE 17,000 sq/ft flat and completely usable lot with RV access. Remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops and tons of storage. Stamped concrete patio with fire pit, Island BBQ, and 1/2 court basketball.
    $2650 a month prefer 1 year lease.
    714-746-4496 Cell
    Dan@DanKaatz.com
    Thanks!
    DAN
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...28_resized.jpg

4DAY4PLAY
    Thats not a good sign...when a RE agent trying to sell his house puts it up for rent....is the market that bad already????? Or are you just keeping it for the investment????

djunkie
    Move that house and property out by me and I'll buy it for asking price tomorrow. :cry: :cry:

DCBDaytona
    Thats not a good sign...when a RE agent trying to sell his house puts it up for rent....is the market that bad already????? Or are you just keeping it for the investment????
    It's getting worse...Although he'll refuse to admit it.

Cole Trickle
    Dan will be fine...
    He bought that house for a great price 3 yrs ago and knows what it is worth.I think he is smart to hang onto it until some of the inventory thins out.
    I am pretty sure he has a couple intrested parties but they can't buy his until theres sells.
    Not to mention he stole his new house for quite a bit under market value.

syke-o
    Dan will be fine...
    He bought that house for a great price 3 yrs ago and knows what it is worth.I think he is smart to hang onto it until some of the inventory thins out.
    I am pretty sure he has a couple intrested parties but they can't buy his until theres sells.
    Not to mention he stole his new house for quite a bit under market value.
    arent they all under market value though now??

Cole Trickle
    arent they all under market value though now??
    Houses are only worth what they will sell for.
    If rates continue to decline it will jump start the market.If they go back up things will be slow.
    I wouldn't sell a house in todays market because your competing with people in the area that bought the house for 125K 10+ years ago and they could care less if they get that extra 50K.....they just want to take there money and run.
    I ran into this when I sold my Condo in South O.C. a couple of my neighbors who purchased in 98 for 125K sold for welllllll below market value for a fast sale.I held out and waited 2 months for the right buyer and got 50K more.
    I'm not selling and I bought my new house at the begining of this for a great price.It's the people that purchased at the top of the market with creative finnancing that will hurt.

Ivan Dan
    The market is definitely slow right now....but I have decided to try to keep it because I sold another investment property instead that was in a BAD location.

Cole Trickle
    The market is definitely slow right now....but I have decided to try to keep it because I sold another investment property instead that was in a BAD location.
    did you see the comment about the house on GD.com? :rollside:

DILLIGAF
    Check your em's Dan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast