Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just as soon as Plowmans is over,,,,,,

oldbuck40
    it starts to rain like a mofo this morning!!! i live 45 minutes east of plowmans and it has been raining like crazy since 6 this morning! and we are now under a flash flood warning and a tornado watch!!! i can do without the tornados but let it rain!

olbiezer
    at least it stayed off till today........besides by the looks of thinks u really needed it lol...........

oldbuck40
    at least it stayed off till today........besides by the looks of thinks u really needed it lol........... lol yea we do! but we did have some nice beach there this time! our local lake is about 10 ft.low also so hopefully this will bring er up a little!

Brazos River Rat
    Hey Oldbuck, when are you getting the motor back in the boat ???

oldbuck40
    Hey Oldbuck, when are you getting the motor back in the boat ???hummmm good question! i heard somthing about some races going on in Kennadale this weekend so maybe after that! looks like i may have to put it in mothballs soon the way the weather is changing!

sdba069
    Got the crank to them yesterday with a rush on it. Already have gaskets, cam, lifters, and oil pump. Waiting to hear from the crank grinder as to what bearings I need. Probably have them in stock. I'll be at Kennedale Friday and Saturday for the Pro Mod meet. You guys ought to go. With the cool air, should be some blazing numbers laid down. Gates open at 11 both days and qualifying starts at 2. It will go to midnight both days.

Brazos River Rat
    Might try and make it Saturday . Are you running the blue car ???

oldbuck40
    Got the crank to them yesterday with a rush on it. Already have gaskets, cam, lifters, and oil pump. Waiting to hear from the crank grinder as to what bearings I need. Probably have them in stock. I'll be at Kennedale Friday and Saturday for the Pro Mod meet. You guys ought to go. With the cool air, should be some blazing numbers laid down. Gates open at 11 both days and qualifying starts at 2. It will go to midnight both days.sounds like fun Garry but this Friday is my anniversary #25 and if i want to see #26 i better stay clear of boats and drag races! lol just think i coulda really screwed up and got married the first weekend of October!!! well let me know how things are turning out Garry and if ya need me to come lend a hand!

sdba069
    Those guys are way too fast for me. I just want to go, relax,and forget about this place for a little while. Congratulations on the 25th, we had our 25th back in April.

atxwrangler
    gary,i got a poly lock,i'll let you know what i find on the compression check!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast