Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey smokers, listen up!

Tom Brown
    I've gone off on asshole smokers but I've just scratched the surface of stories. Who couldnÂ’t share a whole bunch of asshole smoking behavior stories?
    My best friend recently re-started smoking and he seems to feel it's fine to exhale into my face while speaking to me. Welcome to the former friend file, bud. Â…. cause IÂ’m not putting up with that shit.
    .... but there are some smokers, few as they may be, who are really quite considerate. They watch for the direction of the wind, they exhale before talking directly to your face, they don't light up in your car before asking if it's OK (they'd probably be barrel rolling to the curb by the time the match was lit in my car)
    Anyway, there are definitely some highly courteous smokers out there and I wish to say thank you to all of them. You know who you are. OG, youÂ’re in that category.
    For those of you who steer your smoke away from the rest of us, it is greatly appreciated. If everyone were that courteous, there would be no heated discussions about smoking.
    OK OG, let the spell checking begin.
    ... feel free to point out the incorrect sentence structure, 'cause' instead of 'because', and the low English quality of beginning a sentence with either. I will happily take that over a face full of smoke any day.
    Did I mention how I feel spelling correction is the mantra of people with no leg to stand on, argument wise?

Sleek-Jet
    Look at Tom... going all "Angry Canadian" on OG...

SnakeWrench
    LOL No kidding. Tom got wound up didn't he. Good thing he doesn't smoke or he might have a stroke.

soupersonic
    I guess you could always quit smoking after 20 years like i just did :crossx:

Tom Brown
    I don't think so. I enjoy it too much.
    How long ago did you quit? What technique did you use? How sick did you get? Was it as hard as you expected?
    BTW, congratulations.

Jbb
    If you all had been paying attention,....you would know that the chief export of Tom Brown,....is pain.... :crossx:

SnakeWrench
    Honestly, I am getting ready to quit. I imagine once I do, that my views may change somewhat.

SnakeWrench
    Hey Brown, I'd be more worried about the nukes than this. Truth is, We are gonna drag you Cans into a war sooner or later.

Sleek-Jet
    If you all had been paying attention,....you would know that the chief export of Tom Brown,....is pain.... :crossx:
    I heard the taxes were getting pretty high on pain... that and proposed legislation in Cali would outlaw it in all public areas....
    Tom will have to fall back on fear and loathing as exports... pain just doesn't pay like it used to.

Captain Dan
    Good for you! I quit a year ago October 20th after 25+ years. Haven't had a puff since, and I don't miss it. Keep it up. How did you quit?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast