Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barbara Streisand

3 daytona`s
    Last night she had a concert in NYC did some political jokes,had a Bush impersonator on stage.The reporting goes, after some time a "heckler" yells out I paid good money to hear you sing not to listen to your political stand.There was a back and forth confrontation,finally she tells him to shut the F_ _ K up, nice Barbara,I spend $150.00 hard earned money to come get away from politics,bad news,stress, etc. Thanks. This is getting to be a trend in the country entertainers going into political rants.SHUT UP PLAY :crossx:

RitcheyRch
    What a biotch.

Her454
    Thanks. This is getting to be a trend in the country entertainers going into political rants.SHUT UP PLAY :crossx:
    AGREE 100 %.

AZKC
    I was watching stuff on it this morning and the guy (supposedlly) is a professional "Heckler" she told him to go get his money back and leave. I think its F'n great. :skull: Her and the Dixie Chics should go on Tour :crossx:

deltaAce
    Knowing her political stand, I would not have supported her financialy.
    Like what happend to the dixie chicks.

3 daytona`s
    I was watching stuff on it this morning and the guy (supposedlly) is a professional "Heckler" she told him to go get his money back and leave. I think its F'n great. :skull: Her and the Dixie Chics should go on Tour :crossx:
    I agree, he was outnumbered,big time.I don`t care what party you believe in.I buy a ticket to be entertained for a couple hours,just let me relax. I did pay for this and was no statement that there was going to be a political address.My opinion.

Devil's Advocate
    Yeah, I got a call from her today, a recording of her that is, telling me that people who live busy lives like herself can still find time to vote and here's how to do it blah, blah, blah..

JB in so cal
    Can't
    Understand
    Normal
    Thinking

Jordy
    Why would you pay to see Captain Hook anyway??? The best thing she's done in the last 15 years was Meet the Fockers and only because she was scripted.

JB in so cal
    I bet Jim Brolin flips her over and makes her bite hard on the pillow. Why or how could you look at that face!??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast