Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fighting back....

Jbb

Excellent ending! (http://dl2.davesdaily.com/videoclips...an-stabbed.wmv)
    Why you not go down with boom boom of bwoom hando, stooo or char??????????? You go NOW!!!!!!Been here tooo wong!!!!!!!

centerhill condor
    normally the forehead is the hardest part of the body. JBB do you have a job other than surfin' for video? I'm enjoying your selections. Keep up the good work.

Jbb
    normally the forehead is the hardest part of the body. JBB do you have a job other than surfin' for video? I'm enjoying your selections. Keep up the good work.
    ......Job?.......

centerhill condor

RiverDave
    Excellent ending! (http://dl2.davesdaily.com/videoclips...an-stabbed.wmv)
    Watch the ending again and look out the store window.. LOL The cop that arrives to "take him in" it's actually outside watching what's going on, and when the door first open he runs behind something for a second, only when the situation is almost completely under control does he come back.
    RD

Jbb
    Watch the ending again and look out the store window.. LOL The cop that arrives to "take him in" it's actually outside watching what's going on, and when the door first open he runs behind something for a second, only when the situation is almost completely under control does he come back.
    RD
    Perhaps I should explain the comment ..."excellent ending".......I thought the ending was excellent because the would be criminal got his ass beat down,...and was ultimately not successful.....
    RD SUX......

Goad
    ok...where did the first 2 customers go? and the 2 guys that came back to bash the guy one the head....what took them so long? if it was me, I'd be all over that guy like stink on shit.

CARLSON-JET
    I liked the repetative beating with the metal mop handle. If you look at the robbers shoulders, you can see alot of blood. Good stuff JBB.

centerhill condor
    ok...where did the first 2 customers go? and the 2 guys that came back to bash the guy one the head....what took them so long? if it was me, I'd be all over that guy like stink on shit.
    I like watching you talk...Johnny Cash to his wife June Carter Cash at the Folsum Prison upon her remark of "I'm glad to be back in Folsum"...
    :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast