Thread: Vote with your money

CARLSON-JET
    first, sorry if this is a repost. This was sent to me in an email from a geneology group my family has. I personally don't use any prescriptions at this point in my life but do have loved ones and friends that do. maybe you know somebody who is not aware of this. It really surprised me. http://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/generic.asp

h2oski2fast
    Costco uses prescriptions as leaders.

maxwedge
    That's somewhat misleading. The active ingredients don't cost much, but the research cost, manufacturing, testing, marketing, liability risk, etc costs a shitload. Also this is a free market country why should the prices be fixed?

CARLSON-JET
    That's somewhat misleading. The active ingredients don't cost much, but the research cost, manufacturing, testing, marketing, liability risk, etc costs a shitload. Also this is a free market country why should the prices be fixed?
    Max, It clearly states that at the end of the list. Yes this is a free market which Is why I titled this thread, " Vote with your money". On another note, Max are you gonna make it to to the Marquette missisippi river run in early summer?