Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 89 Wayne Mettler Canyon For sale!

waterloged
    Do you have any pictures of this boat?

superdave013
    wsuwrhr:
    AWWW come on Dave. Are you saying your WIFE is more attached to your Schiada than you are? Or are you just using that for a front because you know your plate you just bought won't match?
    Mi pingues boat is already rigged. think of all the money you will save not getting those cav plates.
    Brian I kow she's more attached then I am. Don't get me wrong, I really really like it. But I'm a flatbottom guy and always will be.
    Right now I've got a 2 car attached garage in the front and a 2 car unattached in the back (my shop).
    In the next year or so I'm going to add on to the one in the back. It will have another 2 car roll up door and about 10' between the doors. Then I'll have a spot to put another flat. I've still got a blown injected bbc just waiting for it.
    I won't get rid of the schiada. Everyone should have a station wagon and a dragster right? Just a matter of time my friend.

mi pingue
    Dave, I feel the same way. Big boat/little boat

burbanite
    superdave013:
    Everyone should have a station wagon and a dragster right? That will go down as one of my favorite quotes...

SteveGB

Here's a pic of the Canyon. This boat is owned by a good friend of mine. Haven't gone for a ride in it yet, but I hear you need a change of shorts when you do. It be faaaaast!

mi pingue
    Nice Pic Steve!

superdave013
    That pic does that boat no justice. I mean it looks good. Don't get me wrong on that. It's just the hardware and rigging is what really caught my eye.
    Let's see some pics of the install please.

wsuwrhr
    I attest to the rigging on that boat. I saw this boat sitting in the boat launch area in Needles. As if the huge PSI screwcharger weren't enough, being the machinist I am, I noticed all the rigging was CNC machined, and red annodized.
    From what I recall, the strut mount started out as a pretty large chunk of aluminum.
    Nice set-up, I couldn't believe how much time went into rigging the boat.
    I admire jobs like that.
    Brian

SteveGB
    Here's a few examples of the rigging prior to the engine install months ago. I should see Matt tomorrow and I'll take some new pics of the boat and the installation and upload them then.

SteveGB

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast