Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weld Racing Mountain Crushers-2500HD

phebus
    I'm good......bring em

phebus
    Ask Patrick if I get a gallon of Hot Sauce with every purchase :rollside:

phebus
    Jordy, thank you very much. I was a little hesitant to buy them, but Patrick said there was no way he was hauling them back to Phoenix, and let me have them for $300.
    Thanks again,
    Rick

Jordy
    Jordy, thank you very much. I was a little hesitant to buy them, but Patrick said there was no way he was hauling them back to Phoenix, and let me have them for $300.
    Thanks again,
    Rick
    Cool because I only wanted $200 for them anyway so I'm making an extra hundy.

phebus
    Cool because I only wanted $200 for them anyway so I'm making an extra hundy.
    Very nice.............................................. ........rat bastard
    Thanks for the wheels, I'm going to polish them up, and have them mounted later this week.
    Rick

phebus
    Deal of the day.......
    O.K., here we go. I bought these wheels from Jordy a few weeks ago, and haven't had them mounted yet. I have another direction that I want to put my money, so if someone wants to buy them, I'll take a hundred dollar hit, and I'll sell them for $400.
    I have them here in Havasu, and you can either pick them up here, or my wife will be in So Cal tomorrow and Saturday.
    They are Weld Mountain Crushers, 16X10, 8 lug Chevy wheel pattern. They were on his 2500HD.

OutCole'd
    Deal of the day.......
    O.K., here we go. I bought these wheels from Jordy a few weeks ago, and haven't had them mounted yet. I have another direction that I want to put my money, so if someone wants to buy them, I'll take a hundred dollar hit, and I'll sell them for $400.
    I have them here in Havasu, and you can either pick them up here, or my wife will be in So Cal tomorrow and Saturday.
    They are Weld Mountain Crushers, 16X10, 8 lug Chevy wheel pattern. They were on his 2500HD.
    Did you go to the TOBTEK school of investment strategy?

phebus
    There is a chance that if I dig up some funds, that I might be getting one of those golf carts on steroids
    But, I have to act quick..........

OutCole'd
    There is a chance that if I dig up some funds, that I might be getting one of those golf carts on steroids
    But, I have to act quick..........
    Wow, that would be great!

OutCole'd

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast