Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: San Diego Supercross

riverroyal
    anaheim cops,they let people get away with everything.A few years back there was a small riot,bunch of punk throwing bottles etc,bunch of cars got damaged.ITs much more law enforced now,just dont be stupid.Let the metal melisha wanna bes do that,,,cant even spell it

Woodster
    anaheim cops,they let people get away with everything.A few years back there was a small riot,bunch of punk throwing bottles etc,bunch of cars got damaged.ITs much more law enforced now,just dont be stupid.Let the metal melisha wanna bes do that,,,cant even spell it
    Yep I was there for that.. A3 section Man that was a mess. My buddy got hit over the head with a bottle..Thats why I said no bottles

Boa1277
    Good Info thanks RR, How are the cops about tailgateing? This is my first year going down there and was wondering how they are about drinking in the parking lot. Thanks
    Hey San Diego is the best tailgaiting Supercross party of all the SX events. I have been to every West Coast race including San Fran last yr, and San Diego goes off. Not a good place for young kids though, my son and I walked the long way around the party, looked like they were having to much fun...He was only 7 at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12