Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaumont is Back, WATCH OUT

HOOTER SLED-
    I was never in B and never had a title, now I did partake in a party once upon a time
    Birds of a feather.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I am lost What is the "B" club?

Mr. Pixilated
    I was never in B and never had a title, now I did partake in a party once upon a time
    You weren't sitting in the corner watching some guy wack a dog and getting off on it, were you...LOL..

HOOTER SLED-
    OMG that is one of the funniest pics ever......Sorry Miguel...
    That was his injection, I mean inception pic to the Beaumont crew. Just one question. Did he prefer creamy or chunky for more pleasure? LOL...

Mr. Pixilated
    Some said that we are like the "B" crowd and not the "A" crowd...And now he's pouting that he can't join our good friendship....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    LOL...you got me there Can I just pretend like I dint know her, like I usually do??
    I guess so...................but we all know better then that !!!!! LOL
    So, when can our Hooker post?????

HOOTER SLED-
    It's the new shit. Where the peeps are attn. whores and swingers and such. You should try it, you may like it. Besides, you're Mrs. B ordsmnj, and you like Bigsticks, and Balls deep right.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Some said that we are like the "B" crowd and not the "A" crowd...And now he's pouting that he can't join our good friendship....
    Thanks for clearing it up.
    The B listers are usually more fun than A listers anyways. Rock on! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    Thanks for clearing it up.
    The B listers are usually more fun than A listers anyways. Rock on! :rollside:
    I agree. A listers seemed to be so concerned about their status amongst other things. B listers just wanna chill and have a good time. Generally speaking of course.

Kilrtoy
    You weren't sitting in the corner watching some guy wack a dog and getting off on it, were you...LOL..
    NOPE, that was members of the master B crew

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast