Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaumont is Back, WATCH OUT

Mr. Pixilated
    Thanks for clearing it up.
    The B listers are usually more fun than A listers anyways. Rock on! :rollside:
    We think so too!!!! What I say, if you can't play along, get off my play ground!!!!

Kilrtoy
    Cooool thread M. Good to see your playing into our master plan of driving you and your desert harem of farm animals nuts....Like I said Beaumont is a city not a life style. Be yourself and don't try to attach yourself to our lifestyle, hang in the back with B(HARE)...
    Farm animals, Well there are the flock of HOT CHICKS, GRADE A, So they have been called, by others.

MAINEVENT
    Farm animals, Well there are the flock of HOT CHICKS, GRADE A, So they have been called, by others.
    and they were scored by WHO??????????? LMAO i'd gve them a D maybe C on a good day after a few cocktails C'mon you have to pull some 10's from this generation Big Pimpin :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    She can post anytime she likes......In fact she is most likely lurking right now.
    Maybe I should post the camel toe pic........................
    Hmmmmmmm??? Come out come out where ever you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre !!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
    Funny thing...................
    Your "B"itch hangs out here too!!!!!!! :rollside: LOL
    ROTFLMAO!!! :rollside:

riverbound
    Hmmmmmmm??? Come out come out where ever you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre !!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    I think she would like that.....along with the puking pics I have from this weekend

PlyaPlya22
    I agree. A listers seemed to be so concerned about their status amongst other things. B listers just wanna chill and have a good time. Generally speaking of course.
    And then you have people like me from the D crew. Who doesn't give a FOCK!! Just wanna have a good time. I'm here for my friends and if that means a A crew, B crew fock it Z crew, then so B it!!

PlyaPlya22
    I thouhgt is was a Moose Knuckle!! :rollside: Lovr ya BG!!

Phat Daddy
    Man, I missed all the fun. Mrs. Hoots, your killing me!!!! LMFAO, you go girl!!

pixilatedpussy
    Man, I missed all the fun. Mrs. Hoots, your killing me!!!! LMFAO, you go girl!!
    I missed it too! DANG>>>>>>>>Biatches!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Mr Pix.....I knew there was a reason I married you..........LMFAO! This is full of some funny shiat today!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast