Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Beaumont is Back, WATCH OUT

Phat Daddy
    hello sweets cant wait til the PARTY
    What party??? :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    Uh-oh....I thiking im gunna be drunkin' funk!
    Watch it now, the women are going to eat you up on the dance floor!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    What party??? :crossx:
    dont worry the superbowl will rock

Roxysnow
    and they were scored by WHO??????????? LMAO i'd gve them a D maybe C on a good day after a few cocktails C'mon you have to pull some 10's from this generation Big Pimpin :crossx:
    That's funny because I remember you having an "A" chick until.....Well let's not go there! As a matter of fact, I don't recall seeing you with an "A", "B", or "C" chick lately either! Only a dog....Hmmm?

Roxysnow
    Triple LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make us bust out the BEAUMONT Halloween Bash pics and see who was partaking in the festivities. Can you say peanut butter?
    As far as I can remember, half of your "B" crew were on the list too!

pixilatedpussy
    That's funny because I remember you having an "A" chick until.....Well let's not go there! As a matter of fact, I don't recall seeing you with an "A", "B", or "C" chick lately either! Only a dog....Hmmm?
    That wasnt nice Kev....leave his marital probs out of it.
    By the way the chick he is with now....is NO DOG! Trust me! Neither was Checkers.

Kilrtoy
    Some said that we are like the "B" crowd and not the "A" crowd...And now he's pouting that he can't join our good friendship....
    Join, friends dont join up, but i guess you dues paying members dont know that yet

Kilrtoy
    and they were scored by WHO??????????? LMAO i'd gve them a D maybe C on a good day after a few cocktails C'mon you have to pull some 10's from this generation Big Pimpin :crossx:
    USDA center cut.......
    Been drinking I see

Kilrtoy
    :2purples: :2purples: Do my eyes deceive me??????? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Just because someone put me on that list doesnt mean a thing....
    I never said I was from beaumont, no matter hard YOU all tried to get me caught up in that crap.

Roxysnow
    That wasnt nice Kev....leave his marital probs out of it.
    By the way the chick he is with now....is NO DOG! Trust me! Neither was Checkers.
    Wasn't knockin his marital issues and nobody said anything about marital problems? Post up the new gal!