Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I hate it when...

blown dough
    I hate it when your in the channel and you see someone from the boards and you recogonize them and you know they see and recognize you also so you wave and they they don't wave back and act as if they never saw you before in their lives. How Rude!!!!!!!!

Jordy
    I hear that's pretty commonplace when non-DCLB owners wave at DCLB owners.

blown dough
    I hear that's pretty commonplace when non-DCLB owners wave at DCLB owners.
    No its the other way around. I read my manuel and they say this may happen.

slowinhavasu
    I hate it when your in the channel and you see someone from the boards and you recogonize them and you know they see and recognize you also so you wave and they they don't wave back and act as if they never saw you before in their lives. How Rude!!!!!!!!
    I'm used to it, people have done that to me sense grade school, wasn't sure if it was cause I dress funny or what.....no biggie as long as I had the most fun at the end of the day...........

blown dough
    I'm used to it, people have done that to me sense grade school, wasn't sure if it was cause I dress funny or what.....no biggie as long as I had the most fun at the end of the day...........
    I hear you, after a few adult beverages who the hell cares!!!!!

Marty Gras
    "When greeting people in the channel wave with all 5 fingers, not just one!"

blown dough
    "When greeting people in the channel wave with all 5 fingers, not just one!"
    I gotcha ya, so that's what I have been doing wrong, thanks for the info!!!!!

Jbb
    I was driving by Brown one time and waved......He shot a flare at me.... :jawdrop: .....dropped his beer in the water...and mumbled something about it being a Canadian custom...

Cheap Thrills
    If it happened to me I'd shit on a paper plate and throw it at ya .
    C.T. :wink:

Throttle
    I waved last time I saw you...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast