Thread: Andy!!!!!!!!!!!

BoatFloating
    Man you are on a mission stirring the pot lately.... man I could of used you Saturday night. Todd from Jokers Wild and I could of used you to drive our drunk butts around Vegas after the Offshore race.....You missed some fun times....

Phat Matt
    Man you are on a mission stirring the pot lately.... man I could of used you Saturday night. Todd from Jokers Wild and I could of used you to drive our drunk butts around Vegas after the Offshore race.....You missed some fun times....
    Yeah. Maybe he could have driven you to Tabu.

riverliver
    He was afarid you would have touch him all night....

BoatFloating
    He was afarid you would have touch him all night....
    Yeah he gets a little uptight when you touch...

andy01
    ROCKO! Yeah the touching thing does where ya bratha down after away..
    No pot stirring with me, just truthful statements...... :rollside:
    You know I thought about going up on Saturday (I was in Parker for the home inspection). But I didn't know where everybody was kick'n it I didn't have a room reserved anywhere so I figured f'it and went home. Of course once I left I was thinking I should have went to Vegas. Sounds like you guys had a good time from who I've talked to, wish I would have went. In a big city I could have dropped you guys off at a gay bar.
    Andy

Three Days Only
    Yeah. Maybe he could have driven you to Tabu.
    The party was at Tryst at The Wynn. That place was off the f'ning hook on saturday night. Sunday everyone went to the new Playboy Club. We missed that one.

Phat Matt
    The party was at Tryst at The Wynn. That place was off the f'ning hook on saturday night. Sunday everyone went to the new Playboy Club. We missed that one.
    I must have missed that memo. We had a great time at Tabu though.