Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Employer Queston....

HOOTER SLED-
    At-will means they can fire you at anytime with or without cause.
    And vice versa

NOTALENT
    Nope
    Straight from the http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/FAQ_Paydays.htm site.
    Thanks...One more thing...If she gave a 2 week with a letter of resignation and they go one to fire you. Is it possible to take legal action for wrongful termination??? And actually win??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Thanks...One more thing...If she gave a 2 week with a letter of resignation and they go one to fire you. Is it possible to take legal action for wrongful termination??? And actually win??
    What??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I am not sure I understand this question but this kind of shit pisses me off. I am an HR manager and happen to be dealing with a discrimination and a harassment cases right now. Everyone is so quick to sue. Or find that tiny ridiculous loophole to try and sue.
    Brandon, if she is going to quit and has prepared a letter of resgination and they fire her instead, how is that wrongful? She was quitting.

Jbb
    I don`t pay jack. Vacation and sick days. What the hell is that?
    Don`t ask what your employer can do for you! Ask what can you do for your employer!
    Gee Hoss.....we want to come and work for you......you can drink on the job......like you do....right?... :rollside:

NOTALENT
    I am not sure I understand this question but this kind of shit pisses me off. I am an HR manager and happen to be dealing with a discrimination and a harassment cases right now. Everyone is so quick to sue. Or find that tiny ridiculous loophole to try and sue.
    Brandon, if she is going to quit and has prepared a letter of resgination and they fire her instead, how is that wrongful? She was quitting.
    I know it sounds shady....but if you knew the whole story hear and how they are screwing us over me personally of about 1100 a month from what I normally make by changing alot of things here you would be quick to sue as well.
    It does seem stupid to me to try and sue for wrongful termination for those remaining 2 weeks. Especially if not worked...I will just end it at that...thanks..all and linda...will a Cocktail make ya feel better...??? :rollside:

HOSS
    Gee Hoss.....we want to come and work for you......you can drink on the job......like you do....right?... :rollside:
    Hell no. You can do what your told,,or hit the gate.

Jbb
    Hell no. You can do what your told,,or hit the gate.
    I quit...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I know it sounds shady....but if you knew the whole story hear and how they are screwing us over me personally of about 1100 a month from what I normally make by changing alot of things here you would be quick to sue as well.
    It does seem stupid to me to try and sue for wrongful termination for those remaining 2 weeks. Especially if not worked...I will just end it at that...thanks..all and linda...will a Cocktail make ya feel better...??? :rollside:
    No, alcohol is not the answer Brandon. :rollside: If she tries to sue for wrongful termination, she will have to prove some sort of discrimination or harrassment. Like the boss said sleep with me or you are fired. or something like that.

NOTALENT
    No, alcohol is not the answer Brandon. :rollside: If she tries to sue for wrongful termination, she will have to prove some sort of discrimination or harrassment. Like the boss said sleep with me or you are fired. or something like that.
    I know she had already filed multiple types of reports with harassment...not sexual, but something about comments being made to her...over and over...which he had no clue what he was talking about.
    Linda....Alcohol is always the answer.... :crossx: Until you puke it up..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast