Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Spam Policy

GUGS102
    I think it stinks. I have to go through everyones "junk" to find my "treasure" at least before the spam was related to the forum. I did not mind it, afterall you can choose not to look, right??
    Am I off base on this one? Maybe there should be a limit of items you post for sale in a certain period??
    Or maybe there should be a drink and swap at another event like CBBB or other enthusiast related event. Just my .02
    You guys have any thoughts on the matter?
    Gugs

1978 Rogers
    bla bla bla. What about spam policy?
    I really like your avatar. Its all I really looked at.

Outnumbered
    Have you seen my thread in the Spam Forum? Enter at your own risk :220v:

BigBlockBaja
    Have you seen my thread in the Spam Forum? Enter at your own risk :220v:
    Where did it go? I couldnt find it..

Squirtin Thunder
    I heard that if these people keep wining that the smam folder will be removed and no spam what so ever will be tolerated !!!! :argue:

Outnumbered
    I heard that if these people keep wining that the smam folder will be removed and no spam what so ever will be tolerated !!!! :argue:
    Nice spin, so it will be my fault you guys can't follow the rules.

Squirtin Thunder
    Nice spin, so it will be my fault you guys can't follow the rules.
    Well yes it will be , because You started the first bitch thread and the rest followed You !! :argue:

Sleek-Jet
    I guess be carefull what you wish for. For years now, people pissed and moaned that we needed a spam/classifieds section. So, finally we got one. Now everyone is complaining that it sucks....

flat broke
    Man, that would really suck for people that were using an informational message board to try and drum up business for their uninsured, unlicensed, non-tax paying endeavors. I guess we better hope and pray they don't get rid of the spam folder, or we might see a significant decrease in posts by some of the forum's most insightful members.
    Chris

superdave013
    Man, that would really suck for people that were using an informational message board to try and drum up business for their uninsured, unlicensed, non-tax paying endeavors. I guess we better hope and pray they don't get rid of the spam folder, or we might see a significant decrease in posts by some of the forum's most insightful members.
    Chris
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast