Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Spam Policy

GUGS102
    I don't mind that there is a separate spam area, just a little perturbed(is that a word?) That it is difficult to go through many pages of listings to pull out what I might deem interesting. Maybe there is no way to do it to keep everybody happy. I just thought that when I saw spam in jets, cats etc. that the spam would be related to that area. I bought a set of TT headers just before Christmas. Had they not been listed in the appropriate area, I would have missed them.
    All they need to do is allow the posting party to select up to two catagories that are most appropriate to the item. That way you can not select "all" but could narrow to parts and jets or v-drive etc. Just a thought.
    If the spam goes away, I'd be upset. The internet allows enthusiasts an opportunity to share info, tell lies etc. Just like at the lake, taken one further it also allows them to swap parts or sell parts that are collecting dust.
    For the commercial interests (boat stores, services etc.) I think that offering your business here should cost you. I know there are many that purchase banners etc. and I appreciate their support to keep this going.
    Ah, what do I know, anyone got anything interesting for sale??
    Gugs

Outnumbered
    I don't mind that there is a separate spam area, just a little perturbed(is that a word?) That it is difficult to go through many pages of listings to pull out what I might deem interesting. Maybe there is no way to do it to keep everybody happy. I just thought that when I saw spam in jets, cats etc. that the spam would be related to that area. I bought a set of TT headers just before Christmas. Had they not been listed in the appropriate area, I would have missed them.
    All they need to do is allow the posting party to select up to two catagories that are most appropriate to the item. That way you can not select "all" but could narrow to parts and jets or v-drive etc. Just a thought.
    If the spam goes away, I'd be upset. The internet allows enthusiasts an opportunity to share info, tell lies etc. Just like at the lake, taken one further it also allows them to swap parts or sell parts that are collecting dust.
    For the commercial interests (boat stores, services etc.) I think that offering your business here should cost you. I know there are many that purchase banners etc. and I appreciate their support to keep this going.
    Ah, what do I know, anyone got anything interesting for sale??
    Gugs
    Well said GUGS and I totally agree. But there are so many haters on these boards that they pretty much bash the Hell out ou you if you don't agree with them. The thread I started in the Spam forum is way out of control. I should have known better than to waste my time.

lilrick
    bla bla bla. What about spam policy?
    I really like your avatar. Its all I really looked at.
    yah really!!!!!

JAY4SPEED
    I was wondering why don't they put a spam thread sticky at the top of each forum. One for jet in just jets and one in the V-drive section...etc. Kind of like a permanant "swap meet" thread like what was in here. At least the items would be separated and exposed to the ones that would be most interested in it and could easily be found. Just an idea.
    Jay

Squirtin Thunder
    I was wondering why don't they put a spam thread sticky at the top of each forum. One for jet in just jets and one in the V-drive section...etc. Kind of like a permanant "swap meet" thread like what was in here. At least the items would be separated and exposed to the ones that would be most interested in it and could easily be found. Just an idea.
    Jay
    Very good idea !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12