Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember When...

HBjet
    a gullwing (CP, Youngblood, etc) was hard to find when either looking to purchase or just at the river. To see a gullwing on the water was like seeing a Lamborghini pass by on your way to the liquor store. Now, you can't turn around without running into a gullwing it seems like. I'm not complaining, I think its great, but to me they sure are everywhere and available to everyone.
    To my knowledge, right now there are 6 company's that offer a 18'-19' gullwing hull, NEW.
    That's amazing to me. Anyone else think so?
    HBjet

IMPATIENT 1
    i just bought a 1987 condor tx-19 and love it, i can see that the demand for new hulls would really push people into building more.hell, if it ain't broke, don't fix it kinda thing.there are alot of tx-19's around, but i'm lucky to have the only one near me or on our local lakes.

Taylorman
    Hey Randy how's that boat coming along? You need to put up some more pics of it.

Jake W2
    How about when you Cali guys thought Bill made up the design.
    Jake

pattymelt18
    How about when you Cali guys thought Bill made up the design.
    Jake
    hopefully none of us cali boys thought, hell even i know why back in the day it was called "performance jet boats" not california performance.

Moparpower
    I tell ya The Wicked performance Gullwing is a sharp boat as well.

steelcomp
    hopefully none of us cali boys thought, hell even i know why back in the day it was called "performance jet boats" not california performance.That was before Scotten bought the 18 from Earl Smith

Mike D.
    a gullwing (CP, Youngblood, etc) was hard to find when either looking to purchase or just at the river. To see a gullwing on the water was like seeing a Lamborghini pass by on your way to the liquor store. Now, you can't turn around without running into a gullwing it seems like. I'm not complaining, I think its great, but to me they sure are everywhere and available to everyone.
    To my knowledge, right now there are 6 company's that offer a 18'-19' gullwing hull, NEW.
    That's amazing to me. Anyone else think so?
    HBjet
    how many of them have the 18 mold, I only know of 2 scotten and wicked, are there any others

poncho-pwr
    Scott Seastrom has an 18' mold and builds very nice boats!

Mike D.
    Scott Seastrom has an 18' mold and builds very nice boats!
    where is he located at? does anyone have a pic of this hull ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast