Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suppose we were invaded

ratso
    ...you know, kinda like Iraq... with fighting in the streets, suicide bombers, snipers, and gunfire... Suppose you were "holed up" in your house or basement, trying to protect your family, and the enemy is closing in...
    Would you let your untrained girlfriend have a gun to fire back at them??? :idea:

Ziggy
    sure.......I wouldn't be able to say anything in front of the wife anyhow for fear of being 'found out'
    I'm kidding..........c'mon

SmokinLowriderSS
    She would get several quick lessons, and no longer be "untrained".
    I wouldn't give anyone "untrained" a gun, as they'd probably accidentally shoot ME.

eek-a-RAT
    She would get several quick lessons, and no longer be "untrained".
    I wouldn't give anyone "untrained" a gun, as they'd probably accidentally shoot ME.
    id give the wife/girl/kid/neighbor anybody cept the enemy if there going to protect "US" of A

abraman1326
    Damn straight. She'd have a quick lesson, and be pluggin away at our invaders. But who would want to invade the best/ strongest country in the world...
    BRA

dmontzsta
    No country has the capability to invade the USA. You have to get passed some crazy military, then police, swat team etc...then all the citizens in every city in every state who probably have better weapons than the military.

Ziggy
    No country has the capability to invade the USA.
    You might be surprised to learn how many Japanese Subs were off the west coast during WWII.........we can never be too careful.

wsuwrhr
    No country has the capability to invade the USA. You have to get passed some crazy military, then police, swat team etc...then all the citizens in every city in every state who probably have better weapons than the military.
    Now that is arrogant and funny,
    Please re-read your post and edit for your sake.
    Where you born 4 years ago or something?

IN2-IN2MX
    Ratso...you're such a dork. ;-)

UltraClean
    :crossx: :crossx: hell ya i would :crossx: :crossx:
    who wouldnt??

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast