Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trailers, Aluminum vs. Steel any comments

dicudmore
    I spoke to Robert at Pacific Trailers today, he sent me some pictures, I must admit that they do look much nicer and more professionial. I am going out to meet with him tomorrow and look at his trailers and his shop. I will keep you posted on the decision.
    David
    David--from what I've heard Pacific builds a nice product, and they're close for you...
    Can't believe you bought another V-bottom, but congrats--can't wait to see it--and I want a RIDE

Dkahnjob
    :rollside: David--from what I've heard Pacific builds a nice product, and they're close for you...
    Can't believe you bought another V-bottom, but congrats--can't wait to see it--and I want a RIDE
    Hi Dan,
    Yep, another V-bottom. I am going to keep here in West Hills for the winter, make some Catalina runs, and the Channel Islands too. It should be really good in the ocean. Lisa will like the Larger cabin, and you know what they say, if the wife is happy all is good, and if she isn't, big trouble!
    I met Robert at Pacific today, he took me on a shop tour, very impressive set up. I ordered an all aluminum tripple axle trailer, and the boat is being shipped on a low boy flat bed boat trailer from Ft Lauderdale to Chino, should be there in a couple of weeks.
    I just got the marine survey today, all looks good. I am very excited.
    Let me know if you hear of someone that is interested in my Spectra 32'
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=120909

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234