Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgic Preview for Racers Reunion

CircleJerk
    Here's the latest entry list for June 15 Race-SwapMeet-Reunion! Just aquired, l965 Wickens #l out of the mold SS, Fred's personal long deck flat! Also, some of his estate will be displayed! 1965 Poty Woodie SK 327 Chev, l974 Aqua-Craft"Shark" 350 Chev,l969 Sanger 19' 433 BBC, 1968 Schiada 427 BBC, 1972 Litchfield 468 BBC, 1969 Sanger 396 BBC, 1970 Mandella Blown 427 BBC, 1979 Sleekcraft 402 BBC, 1962 Slayer-Craft 350 SBC For-Sale, 1963 Rayson-Craft 429 Super Cobra Jet, l971 Rayson-Craft 427 BBC, 1965 Aqua-Craft-Wickens 427 Ford High Riser Marathon Racer, 1972 Gull Sanger 454, 1969 Schiada 454, 1963 Howard Center Deck 427 Ford, l970 Lavey-Craft 406, 1976 Hondo Sprint 396, 1975 Lavey SBC, 1976 Beisemeyer 468, l969 long Hallett K 433 BBC, 1982 Bezer 500 F.I. BBC, l975 Lavey-Craft 468, 1976 Barron Sprint 406 BBC, 1966 Stevens 327, 1976 Sanger 402, 1974 Hondo 454, 1963 Mandella '392'Hemi Sk, 1982 Sanger Pickel Fork Hydro Blown BBC, 1975 Jones 427 BBC, 1968 Aqua-Craft Speed-Skier, Cracker Box SBC, 1961 Rebel, 1984 Hughes Circle, and about a dozen or so more!!! Hope to meet some more of you guys in just THREE weeks! Thanks all of you who have been spreading the word. This event would'nt be happening without great Flatbottom fans like you, who refuse to let boat racing die! The responce has been overwhelming!!! See Ya There! Boyd

HYDROMOBILE
    What race reunion are you talking about, is this the third annual reunion that Parks started, would like to know thanks, Jim Brock

CircleJerk
    Originally posted by HYDROMOBILE:
    What race reunion are you talking about, is this the third annual reunion that Parks started, would like to know thanks, Jim Brock
    Jim, This Reunion was announced here two months ago and I guess it has disappeared. June 15-16 at Banks Lake, Washington is the site of the first Racers Reunion Regatta. Its a first in many ways: No flatbottoms can exceed 80 mph, all boats of any age can qualify for their own speed brackets allowing 6 boats per heat, former race Champions and boat builders will be honored and given VIP treatment: they may even choose to drive! There will be speed-skiers, Rod Run, live music, all boat show and swap meet, potluck BS dinner and scapbook show. All of this will be video taped to preserve this for future boat enthusiasts. This is a continuation of last years three Nostalgic Circle Boat races here in Wa. that has grown from 5 boats to over 30!! The speed limit concept has allowed the little guy, like me, to compete and enjoy their old flatties and as an added bonus, "We are in demand"!! We have been the fastest growing class within the AOF and will continue to expand. For camping or Motels: 888 822 7195 or for rules and more info:509 928 2070 or 509 255 6237 PS: the Crackers are welcome and two are coming. No Blowers,Nitrous,Alcohol,or turbos please. All are welcome to cruise or Show!

boatguy222
    Yes, I looking forward to it, The only problem I see that there won't be enough time to race, There will be way to much boat talk going on to run the boat. A good time will be had by all!!

CircleJerk
    Originally posted by boatguy222:
    Yes, I looking forward to it, The only problem I see that there won't be enough time to race, There will be way to much boat talk going on to run the boat. A good time will be had by all!!
    Hey,Marc,You may be correct. I just got off the phone with a former circle racing Champion from your State. Can you believe he is coming out of retirement with a [Sanger] runner circle boat to run at Banks with us! Robin was excited to hear she would have someone new to splash besides you!! George replied that he is not used to losing or running in the back of the splashing pack! I can't believe all the former stars who have called! Maybe you should leave the Bezer home so you wont miss all the fun! Would't it be embarassing to be beaten by our old drag boats? Add another Barron Sprint and two Sangers from Oregon to the list. Turn Left!! See Ya in the first corner if you can get in the slow heat!

boatguy222
    boyd,
    If my rudder doesn't get here soon,I will be on the beach, do you have a deal with Bergeron to keep me on the beach?
    As you know I Don't know how to drive the boat anyway, so I'll be in the back with the rest of the wanabee's

CircleJerk
    boyd,
    If my rudder doesn't get here soon,I will be on the beach, do you have a deal with Bergeron to keep me on the beach?
    As you know I Don't know how to drive the boat anyway, so I'll be in the back with the rest of the wanabee's
    Dont make me laugh. The real reason maybe your credit is no good! Send him your wife's credit card number! Too much ebay consuming! I'll give you 165.00 for the prop. Hey I hear there might be two Mike Kuhl blower motors at the swap for 8500 complete! Oh ya, my wife said she'll drive that Canoeee!!

boatguy222
    Boyd
    The rudder arrived yesterday, so there is hope after all.
    Tell you wife that she can drive the Canoe, but you have to ride with her, just in case any holes open up that you'll need to plug with your finger!!!
    I have to think on the prop offer, but first I want to know how you are going to get to pass a Mag test? I have a rudder in the same shape too!!

CircleJerk
    Boyd
    The rudder arrived yesterday, so there is hope after all.
    Tell you wife that she can drive the Canoe, but you have to ride with her, just in case any holes open up that you'll need to plug with your finger!!!
    I have to think on the prop offer, but first I want to know how you are going to get to pass a Mag test? I have a rudder in the same shape too!!
    I have an idea, I'll bribe the tech inspector! Why didnt you think of that? My wife changed her mind. She doesnt like paddling!! The Canoe that is, she paddled me last year and enjoyed every minute! Here is the update: Next race July20-21 Scootney,Othello,Wa.,Aug3-4 Entiat,Wa., Aug31- Elma,Wa., And the big Record Race: Sep21-22 Moses Lake,Wa.!

hondo sanger
    i will be their , boyd it better be hot.
    flat esatasy bellingham

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast