Thread: Ultra 28 needs favor,Anyone headed to Havasu?

shadow
    Just got a call from JW Ultra 28 looking for someone headed to Havasu from San Diego needs something picked up.
    If you can Swing by Ultra on your way to Havasu, Give Holly a call @ Ultra 619-443-1100
    Thanks in advance.

trailerpark_tj
    Just got a call from JW Ultra 28 looking for someone headed to Havasu from San Diego needs something picked up.
    If you can Swing by Ultra on your way to Havasu, Give Holly a call @ Ultra 619-443-1100
    Thanks in advance.
    I'll be heading out from Mission Viejo to Havasu later tonight, so if you can get the package delivered to South OC I will get it to Havasu later tonight.
    TJ

shadow
    I'll be heading out from Mission Viejo to Havasu later tonight, so if you can get the package delivered to South OC I will get it to Havasu later tonight.
    TJ
    Sorry i don't have any details,I'm at work,JW is on the water.Hopefully for him someone down at Ultra will reads this and is headed your way if they live towards your direction.Thanks for the offer.

shadow
    Thanks in advance.
    tt

andy01
    Come on, I know out of all the people that lurk here someone is going in all of these directions. Step up and help a fellow boater/builder out.
    Andy

voodoomedman
    I'm a bit aways from San Diego but if nothing else works and it can get to me in Chino by 11 pm tonight I'm more than happy to bring it.