Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Bling Charity Golf Tournament Registration

roln 20s
    Well, sorry for the delay, but the tournament is a go and registration is open. There are numerous opportunities for sponsorship available as well (info is available on the link).
    Click on the profile page and click the "Boat Bling Golf Tournament"- you will need to register INDIVIDUALLY but can request 3 other people to be in your foursome. When you provide the other people to complete your foursome, please include their first and last name. Once you register for the Golf Tournament, you will be directed to our online store to purchase your registration. If you are not a customer on the Boat Bling website currently, you will need to provide email and password and register on the site. YES--I appologize but you WILL need to register for the tournament and the online store separately.
    NOTE-- if someone requests you to be in their foursome and you DO NOT individually register for the event--you are NOT registered. You will receive a confirmation when you register. LIMIT to 100 players- register early - first come, first serve.
    Cost of the tournament is $100 each-- it includes your round of golf, cart, lunch, gift bag, raffle tickets for prizes and a donation to the charity of the event.
    Charity of Choice for 2006: Pat Tinnell Memorial Fund (Havasu resident killed in Iraq)
    Remember-- get a HOLE IN ONE and win a new 2007 Ultra Custom Boats 26 ShadowDeck Thanks again Ultra.
    After the event, please enjoy the Parade of Lights in the Channel.
    If you have any questions, please let me know patrick@boatbling.net
    Thanks and look forward to a great day of golf-- all for a great cause.
    Patrick

slowinhavasu
    bump

shueman
    Sounds like a good time....and a good cause...
    We'll be signing up....

andy01
    Me and Scott.. (riverliver) are on board. Does anybody we know what to be on our team. It is four per deal right? You know me and Scott will be rolling that 26' Ultra together next season in Parker! Who wants to roll with us...
    Andy

Todd969
    I am offically registered.
    When you register it will take you to the store where you pay the entry fee. In case there is any questions.

roln 20s
    Me and Scott.. (riverliver) are on board. Does anybody we know what to be on our team. It is four per deal right? You know me and Scott will be rolling that 26' Ultra together next season in Parker! Who wants to roll with us...
    Andy
    Hey Andy-- sounds great, just sign up and request who you want in your foursome. If you have 2 or 3, then we'll pair some others up with you Thanks for the support.
    Todd- thanks- registration received.
    I will post the registration list as it continues to fill up--please sign up early
    Patrick

Todd969
    bump

Havasu_Dreamin
    bump

Havasu_Dreamin
    bump

Todd969
    Come on people, this is a charity event.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast