Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black truck? Yes or no?

riverracerx
    Opinions on a new black truck? Would you buy black? Have you in the past? is the pain of keeping it clean worth it? Is black the best color?
    Begin discussion now.....

riverroyal
    Opinions on a new black truck? Would you buy black? Have you in the past? is the pain of keeping it clean worth it? Is black the best color?
    Begin discussion now.....
    time do you have?Or can you pay a detailer everyweek?I had a black on black excursion,black bumpers everything,it was real nice,but a fricken nightmare to keep clean.Ford paint isnt the best,there was no way anyone else could wash it.It would swirl just opening the door

LAFD
    i have a black truck it gets dirty easy but when its clean its the best color. just have to wash it with a special rag that wont leave swirls and a shammie to dry it. and wax it to keep the scratches out. but its worth it.

Her454
    I loved it but a bitch to keep clean, especially in the country. When it was clean it was gorgeous but I had to wipe it down constantly.
    Next one will be RED for me.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...tchone-med.jpg

Do F150's Float?
    Black trucks are a pain in the butt to take care of...until someone drags a screwdriver back & forth down the side a few times. Then you just don't care anymore

Mrs. casean
    We chose white... I love it! Super easy to clean and looks cleaner longer

H20 Toie
    Been there done that never again, i think they are the best looking when clean. i liked my gray truck the best even when it is dirty it looked good better than white.

MAINEVENT
    I had a black suburban and it looked bad ass after it would get detailed untill i drove and the water in my mirrors streaked down the side of my car... and it only looked good for a day I would never buy another black car they look bitchen but like RR said unless you have a detailer on hand i would'nt
    Just my.02

riverroyal
    We chose white... I love it! Super easy to clean and looks cleaner longer
    I hope I helped sean today!

MAINEVENT
    Black trucks are a pain in the butt to take care of...until someone drags a screwdriver back & forth down the side a few times. Then you just don't care anymore
    and why did that happen :idea:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast