Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Black truck? Yes or no?

spectratoad
    I loved it but a bitch to keep clean, especially in the country. When it was clean it was gorgeous but I had to wipe it down constantly.
    Next one will be RED for me.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...tchone-med.jpg
    Yes it is a pain to keep clean. That is why often when it snow and the streets are wet it stays in the garage and I drive my Jeep. Last black truck for me.

Her454
    Yes it is a pain to keep clean. That is why often when it snow and the streets are wet it stays in the garage and I drive my Jeep. Last black truck for me.
    .....hehehhehe hate to say I told you so.......... I still miss her tho but the Red one will resolve that

Tom Brown
    Just thought it was a good topic for conversation since it is so damn cold out.
    Cold out? lmao!

SummitKarl
    Cold out? lmao!
    YEA COLD.....it's Artic here in Havasu today..it's like 64, I think it might snow later :rollside:

baja 232
    I have 3 white vehicles, they stay cleaner longer. and when they do get dirty its harder to see the dirt.

ScapeGoat
    Blank Navi always like them in black make it look sleaker, if you care for the vehicle wash it, garage it and quit parking in compact spaces just to be closer to where ever. that will stop most scratches

Froggystyle
    I have 3 white vehicles, they stay cleaner longer. and when they do get dirty its harder to see the dirt.
    They don't stay any cleaner. They just don't show as badly. Just as dirty, half of the maintenance performed though...

charitycase
    I'm on my 2nd Black truck & have to say when they're clean,new & shined they are beautiful.However,I will NOT buy another.TOO much work.Besides the area where we live has the hardest water I've ever seen.They are pretty tho.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456