Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for top notch machine shop in AZ!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I am getting ready to build a high compression 540 and want to know who is top notch out here. I have dealt with alot of them and it seems like everyone doesnt really care anymore.I dont want games or B.S!! I am ready to spend some coin but want the best. I have heard that Larry Peto in tucson is good but need more feedback about him. Anyone have any ideas??????? Paying extra$$$ doenst bother me one bit. I want it done right the first time and I want someone that can stand behind the work. They will be dealing with all BRAND NEW parts even the block. Any info please let me know....thx 396

boater72
    You will not go wrong with Larry Peto !

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    You will not go wrong with Larry Peto !
    Thats what I have heard. I have also seen his work at the track but want to be sure.
    I want someone with a rep like DNE,tom papp or dougans with out the drive to another state. Tucson is only an hour away so that wouldnt be bad. I have heard that there is a guy in tucson named eddies. any info on him??

lilrick
    Motor Magic (760) 665 -5036

seanv
    larry peto by far. 3 of my friends i boat with have his motors and NONE have engine issues. i've got blowers and parts off of him and will have him freshen my engines when it's time. my.02

Sleek-Jet
    Peto... just make absolutely sure you talk to him personally...
    You might PM Art (GoFast)... he's got someone that does all his block machining, and we all know how anal he is about stuff getting done right...
    Eddie does outstanding work as well. I don't have a card on me right now, but if you PM Azmandella, he's got the info.

prosthogod
    I had Larry build my 548 EFI motor, and shortly after that two of my friends had him build their motors. Nothing but good thingd to say about him. Tell him kevin the dentist sent you.

AzMandella
    Thats what I have heard. I have also seen his work at the track but want to be sure.
    I want someone with a rep like DNE,tom papp or dougans with out the drive to another state. Tucson is only an hour away so that wouldnt be bad. I have heard that there is a guy in tucson named eddies. any info on him??
    Hey Mike.Larry's is a good choice for machining.But like Sleek said make sure you talk to Larry himself.Eddie's is who built my engine,and boat as a matter of fact, but he does not have his own machine shop.Here's Eddies #520-400-1423. He can tell you who he uses for machine work.Eddie is one of the best in Tucson.

Chicken Ship
    Call Jim At Lewis Performance 928-680-5974. Lake Havasu City. You will not be disappointed.

squirt'nmyload
    I want it done right the first time and I want someone that can stand behind the work.
    call timm.....@ tuf-enuf in avondale. he does everything in house 623.877.8553

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast