Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Badblown / Knucklhead

Mrs.Racer277
    Now that he is a professional super bike rider, he is too cool to hang out with his boating friends anymore.
    LOL
    Well I guess that explains it.

jackpunx
    Hey all.. I havnt been around much.. been working a ton and playing as much as possible..
    been doing some track stuff.. I had some time on my hands to call some of you folkers out...lol
    even for a street ride..
    what do you say?

andy01
    Hey all.. I havnt been around much.. been working a ton and playing as much as possible..
    been doing some track stuff.. I had some time on my hands to call some of you folkers out...lol
    even for a street ride..
    what do you say?
    Im game I have my 2005 R1 sitting in the garage with 315 miles on it..... I've had it for a year and a half ...... I ride a lot.
    Andy

BADBLOWN572
    I am down for a ride. Just be aware, I am going to be on a cruiser and not a crotch rocket. You "fast" guys might have to wait around a little while.

jackpunx
    Im game I have my 2005 R1 sitting in the garage with 315 miles on it..... I've had it for a year and a half ...... I ride a lot.
    Andy
    LMAO
    how about wed or thursday?

Nord
    I have a buddy that does this pro if you guys want to go check it out

riverbound
    I am down for a ride. Just be aware, I am going to be on a cruiser and not a crotch rocket. You "fast" guys might have to wait around a little while.
    We still on for Saturday??
    It might be a little later in the day.

NOTALENT
    How much later you thinkin RB??? :idea: Im still in fo sho! Weather should be perfect.

NOTALENT
    LMAO
    how about wed or thursday?
    Saturday sounds good..

riverbound
    How much later you thinkin RB??? :idea: Im still in fo sho! Weather should be perfect.
    noonish? maybe earlier, but I might have some stuff to take care of in the am.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast