Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Badblown / Knucklhead

NOTALENT
    noonish? maybe earlier, but I might have some stuff to take care of in the am.
    Ahh shiat...thats perfect...haha..I thought were going to say around 4 or 5...Cool I still get to party friday! :crossx:

RitcheyRch
    jackpunx= adrenaline junkie

BADBLOWN572
    I think I am still in. Little Bro broke his bike the other day, but should be done by the weekend. Will know more later in the week. I WANT to go badly. Just officially got my M1 liscense this morning. Now I am 100% legal!

NOTALENT
    I think I am still in. Little Bro broke his bike the other day, but should be done by the weekend. Will know more later in the week. I WANT to go badly. Just officially got my M1 liscense this morning. Now I am 100% legal!
    Nice where did you take your test and what was it on?

BADBLOWN572
    Nice where did you take your test and what was it on?
    Took it at the DMV in Long Beach. Borrowed my buddy's KTM 600. In and out in 20 minutes.

NOTALENT
    Took it at the DMV in Long Beach. Borrowed my buddy's KTM 600. In and out in 20 minutes.
    Nice...im borrowing my buddies Suzuki Supermoto to take it...hopefully next week. Its alot easier on that then my crotch rocket.

BADBLOWN572
    Nice...im borrowing my buddies Suzuki Supermoto to take it...hopefully next week. Its alot easier on that then my crotch rocket.
    The KTM is a supermoto style bike. If you can barely ride, you will still pass. Just make sure everything is 100% up to vehicle code compliance.

jackpunx
    Saturday sounds good..
    saturday it is..
    How about lets ride boquet canyon?

riverbound
    Let me know.... I will be taking this one since I will have a passenger. so you crotch rocket guys will have to wait for me to catch up.
    http://www.eddys-harley-davidson.com/200622.jpg

NOTALENT
    Shiat...My buddy Doyle is coming down from Havi now. He is having personal issues and needs to get away. Im going to try and pawn him off on some other friends on saturday for a bit. I will let you know what happens. :cry:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast