Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Badblown / Knucklhead

NOTALENT
    saturday it is..
    How about lets ride boquet canyon?
    I havent heard of that, where is it?

andy01
    The KTM is a supermoto style bike. If you can barely ride, you will still pass. Just make sure everything is 100% up to vehicle code compliance.
    Congrats Danny, the test is not that easy. Most jackass's ride without and never get it because they can't ride, or don't take the time to get comfortable with the bike. I took my test in 2000 on a GSXR750, it was a pain in the ass!
    If I was home this weekend I would ride with you guys, sounds like a blast. But I am at the river again.
    On another note if any of you want to do a night ride me and Dan will be doing one next week. Everyother week we go to dinner, next week we will probably ride again.
    Andy

jackpunx
    I havent heard of that, where is it?
    thats good..LOL..
    its a secret spot up here in SCV

BADBLOWN572
    Let me know.... I will be taking this one since I will have a passenger. so you crotch rocket guys will have to wait for me to catch up.
    http://www.eddys-harley-davidson.com/200622.jpg
    Everything looks good so far. Bike is in the shop and is supposed to be done on Friday. If that is the case, I am in for the ride on Saturday.
    RB, don't worry, I am not planning on riding THAT hard either. The one nice thing is that you will be riding a coutch and I am going to be riding the back breaker. Notice anything?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Big_Mac_1_.JPG
    NO REAR SUSPENSION! Riding a rigid is cool, but your back pays for it! :cry:
    On another note if any of you want to do a night ride me and Dan will be doing one next week. Everyother week we go to dinner, next week we will probably ride again.
    Andy
    Let me know when and I will do my best to make it. Sounds like a lot of fun.

BADBLOWN572
    thats good..LOL..
    Fun for all of you "super moto" guys.

NOTALENT
    Everything looks good so far. Bike is in the shop and is supposed to be done on Friday. If that is the case, I am in for the ride on Saturday.
    RB, don't worry, I am not planning on riding THAT hard either. The one nice thing is that you will be riding a coutch and I am going to be riding the back breaker. Notice anything?
    Thats a bitchin rigid, but like you said...back breaker indeed. Better have that heating pad waiting for you. :rollside:

NOTALENT
    thats good..LOL..
    Hmmm...your gonna have to familiarize me with this secret spot... :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
    Thats a bitchin rigid, but like you said...back breaker indeed. Better have that heating pad waiting for you. :rollside:
    Heating pad and a kidney belt.

riverbound
    So we still on??? I'm looking forward to doing some riding. Where we riding too?
    I will let you decide the route, since I can ride as long as I want on the "couch"
    Anyone else that wants to join speak up and we will set up a meeting place.

dicudmore
    saturday it is..
    How about lets ride boquet canyon?
    thats a pretty ride...I used to run it all the time...from SCV out Bouquet, up past the lake, down into Palmdale...over to Sierra HWY and back down Sierra...maybe then up out Placerita cyn to that "little tujunga" ride

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast