Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Badblown / Knucklhead

NOTALENT
    Looks like my buddy isnt coming down anymore, so I should be game. I dont plan on drinking tonight. :crossx:

BADBLOWN572
    I should know more this afternoon. Bike is still in the shop, but they are saying that they can get it done either late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. As soon as they say it is done, I will know for sure if I am in or not. If not, you guys should definitely still go riding. I will just catch you on the next one.

riverbound
    I should know more this afternoon. Bike is still in the shop, but they are saying that they can get it done either late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. As soon as they say it is done, I will know for sure if I am in or not. If not, you guys should definitely still go riding. I will just catch you on the next one.
    They make a cream for that vaginitis you got Go down there and look over their shoulder checking your watch every couple minutes until they get it done......they love that, and it motivates them
    <---doesnt want to ride with NT

NOTALENT
    They make a cream for that vaginitis you got Go down there and look over their shoulder checking your watch every couple minutes until they get it done......they love that, and it motivates them
    <---doesnt want to ride with NT
    I was thinking the same about you......SQUID!!! :crossx:

jackpunx
    dont go for a ride with this guy unless you got some time on your hands
    link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7kxetlCjNU&eurl=)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345